Welcome New Member - Texas South chapter

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Welcome New Member-Texas, South chapter

Please help me welcome new members Cheryl and Tolley McCormick, Jimmie Brown and Jack and Charlotte Hughes to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Kevin and Alicia Rembacki to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Brian Garcia to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet him at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Fatima and Bill Slove to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me make welcome new members Danielle Dickey and Hunter Bickerdike, Angela Shroeder, Shayne Bowers, Jennifer O'Donnell, Derrill Bennefield, Jose Cruze Martinez, Ashley Warren, and Billy Ruemke to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me make welcome new members randy Ballinger, Robert Kelly, Paul Cmajdalka, David Wood, Ron Harris and Robert Rodriguez, Darrell Fulkerson, Randy Bernstein, Ken Huffman Jr. and Ashley Tidwell & Jonathan Morris to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Re: Welcome New Member-Texas, South chapter

Welcome! We are working on our West Texas Chapter Rally for 2019! Hope to see you there! It will be March 15-17, 2019.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

Please help me make welcome new members Wayne Chadwick, Tambra Hicks, and Dennis and Teresa McKee to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet all of them at a rally soon.

jimtoo

Re: Welcome New Member-Texas, South chapter

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to thefamily. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information andall willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Jim M

jayc

Please help me make welcome to new members Charles and Stephanie Sexton to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me make welcome new members Al and Carol Casals & Carolyn and Ronald Tice to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help make welcome new members Cynthia Santiago Studwood and Michael Studwood to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Jonathan and Shelby Dugie & Chad and Winter Cooper to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Todd and Kathy Spillers to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me make welcome new members Mark and Janet Mello, Amy and Glen Bond, Beverly and Robert Walls, Everette Tellez, Isai Cruz, Dustin Tepera, Gene Peters, Sharron Isbell, Brandon Coates, Michael Phillips, Eric Hagerman, Reymundo Ortiz, John Derby, Richard Free, Justin Jones, Clete Jeager and Sharon Benge to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet all of them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Kehrer Brune & Chris Koster to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Tommy Crawford to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet him at the next chapter rally at the North Houston KOA in Montgomery on November 1-4th.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Joe Saunders and Marissa Dunthorn, Gordon and Sabrina Salisbury & Debbie and Larry Stokes to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Louis Pronio, David Napier, Fred Goynes and Silke Buchholz, Coral Trahan, Dawn Grimsley, Reed Lewis & Jeffrey Hughes to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Paul and Charlotte Woodyard to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.