Welcome New Member - Texas South chapter

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Re: Woohoo! More South Texas Chapter Members!

Kelly is quicker than I am...Welcome folks to the south Texas chapter. Hope we'll meet you at the fall rally in Montgomery!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

Welcome from the West Texas Chapter! Hope to meet you at a rally sometime!

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Woohoo! More South Texas Chapter Members!

Please help me in welcoming the newest members of the south Texas Chapter, Willie and Elizabether Rainwater!

We'd love to have you join us at the 2018 South Texas Chapter rally to be held November 1-4 at the Lake Conroe KOA in Montgomery, Texas. With Houston just a short drive away you’ll find lots of things to see and do in addition to enjoying meeting new friends at the rally itself.

jayc

Glad to have more members aboard! Welcome!

jayc

Welcome New Member-Texas, South chapter

Please help me welcome new members Pete and Nicole Schiermeier, Michael and Tina Ely, Christopher and Candace Chipuk, Katelin Spencer and Chris Glanker to the South Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a ally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Gary and Patricia Hobbs & Brandon Rogers to the South Texas chapter. We hope to met them at a rally soon.

Pokiejoe

Re: Welcome New Member-Texas, South chapter

Welcome you all come on out to New Mexico some time!
Please help me welcome new members Gary and Patricia Hobbs & Brandon Rogers to the South Texas chapter. We hope to met them at a rally soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Orrin and Jocelyn Nelson to the south Texas chapter of the club. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Welcome New Members-Texas, South chapter

Please help me welcome new members Charlene and Steve Lim & Chip Stelpflug to the South Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Paul Hernandez and Michelle Kiolbassa to the club. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jimtoo

Welcome to the Heartland family guys. Hope to see you at a rally sometime.

OH<<< AHHH ,,, any kin to the sausage brand???? Love that stuff. :)

Jim M

jayc

Welcome New Member-Texas, South Chapter

Please help me welcome new members David and Nita Wanczyk, Benjamin Yates, Linda Barr, and Cynthia Cotner & Mark Snelgrove to the club. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Morgan and Stacey Bowman to the club. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

TravelTiger

Welcome from the West! Hope to see you at a Chapter Rally in the future!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Sandra Watterman & James Kallay and Carl & Monica Whitehead to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Joseph and Darla Bagwell to the south Texas chapter, We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Kevin and Joan Pfister to the owners club. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

TravelTiger

Welcome from your neighbors to the west!

Come join us at a West Texas Chapter Rally sometime!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

Please help me welcome new members William Taylor, Amanda Tannis, Sarah Smith, Danny Evans, John Cook, and Harry Coker to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet all of them at a rally soon.