Welcome New Member - Texas South chapter

jayc

Legendary Member
Welcome New Member-Texas, South chapter

Please help me welcome new members Dennis and Janice Herbst to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Re: Welcome New Member-Texas, South chapter

Welcome from the West! We're all family, so be sure to join in a rally soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

Legendary Member

Please help me welcome new members Gilberto F. and Enedina G. Estrada & Thomas and Linda Wade to the South Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

Welcome from your neighbors to the West! (from the West Texas Chapter!) Hope you make it to a rally to meet some more great Heartland family!

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
A Great Big Welcome...

Help me in welcoming our newest chapter members, Keith Daniel (one_eye_doc) and Pam Sager.

Michael and I look forward to meeting you! Hopefully, at our fall rally in Montgomery, Texas!

jayc

Legendary Member
Re: A Great Big Welcome...

Welcome to the club and the South Texas Chapter, one of the fastest growing chapters in the whole club. We hope to meet you at a rally soon.

jayc

Legendary Member

Please help me welcome new members Miranda and Wayne Leita to the south Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

'Lil Guy'

Welcome to the Heartland Family. Hope to meet you both at a rally or down the road real soon.

'Lil Guy'

Re: A Great Big Welcome...

Welcome to the family and hope to meet you both down the road or at a rally soon.

jayc

Legendary Member

Please help me welcome new members Mark Landrum and Cathy Cantieri to the South Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

'Lil Guy'

Welcome the HOC and Heartland family. Hope to meet you down the road or at a rally in the near future. Safe travels.

Pokiejoe

Welcome from New Mexico come on out and see the Great South West some time!!

2psnapod1

New Chapter Members!

The south Texas chapter membership is on FIRE! Please help me in welcoming these new members:

Bob & Monique Smith
Dennis & Dottie Trotts
Lee & Charla Bernard
Rick & Julie Comeaux

We look forward to meeting you down the road or at an upcoming rally!

The next south Texas Chapter rally is scheduled for November 1 - 4 at the Montgomery KOA in Montgomery, Texas. We hope to see you added to the list of attendees!

jayc

Legendary Member
Re: New Chapter Members!

Welcome to the South Texas chapter. Hope to see you at a rally soon!

2psnapod1

South Texas Chapter is GROWING!

The South Texas Chapter is growing by leaps and bounds! Please help me in welcoming our newest members:

Lowel & Joan Greer

Maggie Parsley

Looking forward to meet y'all down the road or at a rally! The next south Texas Chapter is planned for November 1 - 4 at the Montgomery KOA in Montgomery, TX. Come join the fun!

jayc

Legendary Member
Re: South Texas Chapter is GROWING!

Welcome to the club! We have a great time at rallies and hope you will join us.

2psnapod1

Woohoo! More South Texas Chapter Members!

Please help me in welcoming the following new South Texas Chapter members!

Darwin Darr
Robert & Courtney Leskovsky
Michael & Gwen Von Heuvel
Richard & April Rieger
Clayton Auburg
Tommy & Gina Thompson

Join us at our fall rally in Montgomery, Texas! The rally is scheduled November 1-4 at the Lake Conroe KOA in Montgomery, Texas. Or join sign up to attend any other rally(ies) you would like to attend!