Welcome to the newest Northern California Chapter Members!

wdk450

Chris and Katie:
Welcome to the NorCal group! If you can make it to Westfir, Oregon for the rally at Caseys's, by all means do it. The Oregon Cascades has the Fall colors that we don't see much on the West Coast, and Casey's has been voted one of the 10 best RV parks in the country. You can fish from next to your rig, as the park is on a bend and and confluence of two forks of the Willamette river. You get the sound of water rushing over the riverbed rocks 24 X 7. One of Oregon's most famous scenic covered bridges is just a mile away. 40 Miles East of Eugene, the college home of my namesake (Nike Founder) Phil Knight, and "his" Oregon Ducks.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Hey everyone, please help me in giving a warm Heartland welcome to Jim and Kandi Gill from Pleasanton California as the Northern California Chapter's newest HOC members. Jim and Kandi just purchased a 2015 Road Warrior and in the process of getting it set up and will hopefully join us at a rally in the future. Welcome Jim and Kandi!!

Rod and Ditrich

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Welcome to the group! If you get a chance, you might want to come to our Camp Out next month in Oregon. Just look under the Events tab and you will see all of the events planned in the near future.

Kristy

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Hi everyone, join me in giving Glen and Shari Meskimen (Gmeskimem84319) a Heartland welcome! They are the Newest Northern California members. They are from Gilroy, California. We hope to have them join us at some of our local rallies and the big one, The national rally in Las Vegas!!

Chuck & Donna

LTZ

Hey everyone, let's welcome our newest members to the Northern California Heartland Owners Club. They are Justin and Chloe Schwab - SimplySchwab on the forum. Welcome and Thank You!!! We look forward to meeting you. The Jackson rally is posted on the portal page, take a look and see if you can join us.

Chuck & Donna

For20hunter

Welcome Justin and Chloe!!! Welcome to the Heartland Family!! Hopefully you will take Chuck and Donna up on their offer and join us all at the Jackson Rally next year.

Rod

Hey everyone, let's welcome our newest members to the Northern California Heartland Owners Club. They are Justin and Chloe Schwab - SimplySchwab on the forum. Welcome and Thank You!!! We look forward to meeting you. The Jackson rally is posted on the portal page, take a look and see if you can join us.

Chuck & Donna

Thank you LTZ. We are excited to join the Heartland Owners Club and look forward to be being active as we embark on our cross-country trip starting in March through the end of 2016. We will actually be somewhere in the Vermont or Maine area during October, but hope to attend a rally during our travels in 2016.

Thanks again!

Justin, Chloe & H

Thank you Rod.

We are very excited to not only join the club, but to hit the road in our new Big Country in March!.

Cheers

Justin, Chloe & H

LTZ

Justin & Chloe, Have a great time. Now you're making me jealous. Safe travels and keep us posted.

Chuck & Donna

Last edited:

LTZ

Hi everyone, we would like to introduce our newest members to the California North Chapter. They are John and Kathy O'Donnell. O'Donnell on the forum. We are excited that they will be joining us at the Jackson rally next October. Welcome John and Kathy!!!

LTZ

We have another new club member from the Mother Load of California. Welcome Curt and Colleen Brown. Roadpossum on the forum. We are looking forward to meeting you both. Hopefully at the Jackson Rally. Welcome!!!

For20hunter

Welcome Brown family (Curt and Colleen)!! We also look forward to meeting you and hopefully getting to know you at an upcoming Rally or two.

Rod

We have another new club member from the Mother Load of California. Welcome Curt and Colleen Brown. Roadpossum on the forum. We are looking forward to meeting you both. Hopefully at the Jackson Rally. Welcome!!!

Good morning all -

Happy new year. So excited to see all of the new members as well. Us, (Glen and Sheri), The Schwabs, The O'Donnells, and The Browns. It is fun to see that others enjoy the RV time too.

Sheri and I are planning a short trip in February for a 4 -day weekend to Castanoa KOA. Will be either the weekend before or after the holiday. If anyone is interest in joining us let us know.

Glen

LTZ

- - - Updated - - -

Good morning all -

Happy new year. So excited to see all of the new members as well. Us, (Glen and Sheri), The Schwabs, The O'Donnells, and The Browns. It is fun to see that others enjoy the RV time too.

Sheri and I are planning a short trip in February for a 4 -day weekend to Castanoa KOA. Will be either the weekend before or after the holiday. If anyone is interest in joining us let us know.

Glen

Hi Glen, Happy New Year!!! When you have your dates let us know and maybe we can meet up there. We don't need much of an excuse to take the coach out.

Chuck

LTZ

Hi everyone, Please help me welcome our newest Northern California Chapter Club members Ben & Kris Ivaska (kiben on the forum) from the Folsom area. They have signed up for the Jackson rally and we look forward to meeting them. Welcome Ben & Kris!!