Welcome to the newest Northern California Chapter Members!

WeRWilsons

Hello Ben & Kris,

Welcome to the Northern California Chapter ... Looking forward to meeting you at the Jackson rally and other events. The rallies are a good time filled with great people, great food and fun things to do. I think you will find the Heartland community to be gracious and welcoming and helpful with just about any questions you might have. See you soon.

Anthony & Linda Wilson (WeRWilsons)

Hi everyone, Please help me welcome our newest Northern California Chapter Club members Ben & Kris Ivaska (kiben on the forum) from the Folsom area. They have signed up for the Jackson rally and we look forward to meeting them. Welcome Ben & Kris!!

Thenomads

Welcome Ben & Kris,

we look forward to seeing you in Jackson.

guaranteed to be a good time,

Chuck and Donna are always entertaining (awesome dance moves)

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome Ben and Kris!! We are also looking forward to meeting you both and hope to see you at some upcoming rallies!

Rod

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Wow another new Heartland Owners Club member. Everyone please welcome Steve and Michelle Masera. They are Smasera on the forum and from the Folsom area. They have already signed up to attend the Jackson Rally so how about a big Heartland welcome to our newest club members.

Chuck & Donna

Thenomads

Welcome Steve and Michelle to the Northern California Heartland family. I great group of people! We are looking forward to meeting you and all the other new members at the Jackson Rally in October.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Welcome aboard Steve and Michelle. Glad to hear you've already signed up for the rally. Make sure to utilize this forum. It is an amazing tool that we have all found to be priceless, and a little fun at times. We are all here if you need anything.
See you in Jackson if not sooner

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Welcome Steve and Michelle. We are in the Loomis area fairly often to see our daughter's family.

Come on up to Oregon and Washington when you can. Maybe you can make one or both of our rallies in July.

Kristy

WeRWilsons

Steve and Michelle,

Welcome to the anorthern California Heartland Chapter. Looking forward to meeting you at the Jackson Rally and other events you may sign up for. We have a great group of people and great chapter leaders in Chuck and Donna ****...I mean Hale, and our Pacific Regional Directors Rod and Kelly. We think you will really enjoy the experience. Feel free to message us if you need anything.

Wow another new Heartland Owners Club member. Everyone please welcome Steve and Michelle Masera. They are Smasera on the forum and from the Folsom area. They have already signed up to attend the Jackson Rally so how about a big Heartland welcome to our newest club members.

Chuck & Donna

For20hunter

Welcome Steve and Michelle!! We are looking forward to meeting you guys this year in Jackson, or maybe even sooner if you are able to get up to Oregon and Washington in July and attend their back to back rallies and caravan.

Rod

LTZ

Hi Everyone,

Please help me welcome our newest members to the Northern California Chapter: They are Dave and Sue Sanguinetti from the Sonora area. Welcome Dave and Sue!! We will be sending you our contact information, so feel free to contact us anytime.

Okay everyone how about a big Heartland welcome to our newest club members.

Chuck & Donna

Thenomads

Welcome Dave and Sue to the Northern California Chapter. You will be meeting a wonderful group of people and are guaranteed to have a good time at the Jackson Rally. We look forward to meeting you soon.

WeRWilsons

Dave and Sue,

Welcome to the Northern California Chapter. I think you will find this is a great chapter full of fun people. We look forward to meeting you both, hopefully you will be able to sign up for the rally in Jackson. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Hope to see you soon.

Hi Everyone,

Please help me welcome our newest members to the Northern California Chapter: They are Dave and Sue Sanguinetti from the Sonora area. Welcome Dave and Sue!! We will be sending you our contact information, so feel free to contact us anytime.

Okay everyone how about a big Heartland welcome to our newest club members.

Chuck & Donna

For20hunter

Dave and Sue, welcome! We really look forward to meeting you both this year and hope that you can attend the Jackson rally or some of the many other alleys in the area including the National Rally which will be held in Las Vegas this year. If you have any questions or we can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to reach out and ask.

Rod

LTZ

Hi Everyone, We have a new Heartland Club member, Jeff Bowser (jeffs5thwheel) to the Northern California Chapter. Jeff, take a look at the portal page and see if you can join us for some of the rallies posted there. We would love to have you join us at the Jackson Rally. We will be sending you our contact information so feel free to contact us anytime.

A big Heartland welcome to Jeff

Chuck & Donna

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Welcome to the heartland family. You are in very good hands. We are all here if you need use. Hope to see you at the rally's.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

WeRWilsons

Hello Jeff,

Welcome to the Northern California Chapter...be sure to check out our rally in Jackson and hopefully have an opportunity to see you sooner. If you need anything, feel free to send a message.

Hi Everyone, We have a new Heartland Club member, Jeff Bowser (jeffs5thwheel) to the Northern California Chapter. Jeff, take a look at the portal page and see if you can join us for some of the rallies posted there. We would love to have you join us at the Jackson Rally. We will be sending you our contact information so feel free to contact us anytime.

A big Heartland welcome to Jeff

Chuck & Donna

For20hunter

Welcome to the Heartland Family Jeff!! Like Chuck and Donna said, check out some of the rallies in the future and come join us for some of them. I guarantee you will have a great time and you will meet some incredible people!

Rod

LTZ

Hi everyone, this is great news. We just had two new Heartland Owners join the club. Please welcome Cindy Roberts from the Petaluma area (cindyrobpetaluma). Welcome Cindy we have your dates for the Jackson rally and we look forward to meeting you.

How about another big Heartland welcome for Lee and Helen Blevins (LBlevins). We will be sending you our contact information so feel free to contact us anytime. Visit the portal page and see if you can make some of the rallies posted there. We have met some of the best people at these rallies. Travel safe everyone and we look forward to meeting you both.

Chuck & Donna