Well… I hope you’re all happy.

Mburtsvt

Well… I hope you’re all happy.

After almost two years of, what at times, an agonizing decision, and three dealers later my wife an I placed the order last Thursday. After evaluating a competitors product and a Bighorn 3750FL - the order is in!

The winner is…….. Landmark 365 - Madison, (I’m as shocked as you).

Due in late Dec or early Jan. I’m standing by.

Big thanks to Jim B for answering my questions and getting me some additional information in a timely manner.

'Lil Guy'

Congratulations on your choice. You picked a keeper. I'm sure you'll enjoy that luxury home on wheels.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulation!!! Be sure to post a lot of pics when you get it!

And bring that thing out to the Washington and Oregon Chapter rallies and show it off. If you can make it, bring it to the National Rally followed by the Jackson Rally the following weekend.

Rod

dlw930

Congratulations on your new Landmark!! You'll enjoy it more than you know! We love ours!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

etcmss

now that you have finally selected and are more than enthusiastic about its arrival-----tell us why this one.
Gary

jbeletti

...The winner is…….. Landmark 365 - Madison, (I’m as shocked as you)...

Oh my - congratulations!

I have to say that I LOVED the Madison the first time I stepped into it - even though it was the prototype. I loved it almost enough to seriously consider it. Only thing that would stop me is the exterior storage. I roll loaded and heavy (rally supplies and packed like a full-timer).

I know Andy wil be making production tweaks from the prototype he showed at the Elkhart Open House. Be prepared to show your RV "A LOT" when you show up with it at a campground!

Last edited:

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
You will love the furniture in the front living room. I think it was the most comfortable of any that I have sat in, in any RV.
The back lit counters are awesome.
Post plenty of pictures when it arrives, even if it is the middle of winter in MT.

Peace
Dave

oldfitter

Congrats on ordering a Landmark we love ours. There is just so many items that are standard on a Landmark that are great to have and are optional on a Bighorn. We where looking at a 3750FL and bought a Landmark Newport, the extra 1/2 bath and huge master bath was the selling point. Plus a great purchase price $5,000 less than anybody.

Bones

Congrats. I really like the Madison floor plan. Please share how it works out if you can

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Congrads on the new LM365. One thing you should do. Make sure the dealer pressure washes the under carriage when it arrives. It will have pulled in a lot of snow and salt.

Mburtsvt

Congrats on ordering a Landmark we love ours. There is just so many items that are standard on a Landmark that are great to have and are optional on a Bighorn. We where looking at a 3750FL and bought a Landmark Newport, the extra 1/2 bath and huge master bath was the selling point. Plus a great purchase price $5,000 less than anybody.

We did the same thing. We were all ready to get the BH3750FL for over a year. Was about to push the button a few months ago and them the Madison came out - WOW. After you add up he features of the Landmarks and Bighorns with all of the options you want the MSRP delta is not that large!

Mburtsvt

now that you have finally selected and are more than enthusiastic about its arrival-----tell us why this one.
Gary

Gary - Just to bring you up to date - we are not going to be full timers. More of the snow bird type. We moved from California a few years ago to Montana, (home of the no sales tax), and now have our first Grandchild on the way in March. Our daughter and son in law are in California. We sold our old Montana RV back in 2013 hoping to get another right away. I was going to step up to a Class “A”, but the reality of “cost vs benefit” always raised it’s head. If we were full timing - maybe an option.

I always loved the front living room floor plan. I believe that if you look at the time you spend in an RV not sleeping you will see that the extra room in the area that you spend the most time in would be more preferred. Having stayed in RV parks in RV’s that have the bedroom up front you are always facing the road of the RV park. Sometimes it has been a little disturbing. The bedroom in the back should be better.

etcmss

Gary - Just to bring you up to date - we are not going to be full timers. More of the snow bird type. We moved from California a few years ago to Montana, (home of the no sales tax), and now have our first Grandchild on the way in March. Our daughter and son in law are in California. We sold our old Montana RV back in 2013 hoping to get another right away. I was going to step up to a Class “A”, but the reality of “cost vs benefit” always raised it’s head. If we were full timing - maybe an option.

I always loved the front living room floor plan. I believe that if you look at the time you spend in an RV not sleeping you will see that the extra room in the area that you spend the most time in would be more preferred. Having stayed in RV parks in RV’s that have the bedroom up front you are always facing the road of the RV park. Sometimes it has been a little disturbing. The bedroom in the back should be better.

Well good choice for you folks. We have looked at the front living and had some problems with that floor plan. We are snowbirds also and in our winter spot the trailer is backed in so our living has the back window overlooking the #9 fairway. Anxiously awaiting the pictures and seeing smiles on your faces.
Gary