Went to camping world

caissiel

I get mostly the same stories when going to car dealers. They all are trained to tell the future customers lies that do not make sence or they will appear not knowing the compitition.
When shoping for the last truck I now own the salesman knew absolutly nothing about trucks so I tought him everything about the 2 trucks I was looking on the lot. I realy liked his attitude because he appeared honest and he got 3 sales the same day.

larryanddonnakeever

Past Oklahoma Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Wow Sounds like some of the sales people we encountered during our almost 2 year search for the right coach. We have been to dealers in Oklahoma, Texas and Arkansas.. We have been to countless RV shows.. I couldn't believe some of the BS some of these sales people try to feed. We went to a show in Tulsa Ok. Last August this was probably the worst show we had been to. There was not even a Bid Horn there, after talking to a saleslady from CamperLand of Oklahoma we met her at their lot to look at a 3610 RE...She gave us a good price. We were not ready at that point.. She knew her products and didn't try to pressure.
In January '11. We were ready, and were talking to a dealer in Ft.Worth Tex. we found thge bid sheet from Tulsa. called her and she gave a much better deal on a 3585RL that we grew to like . Jan.22, 2011 we took deNew 5th Wheel 006.JPGlivery on Our 2011 BidHorn 3585RL... WE are now ready to get out there an meet all the new friends we met at the shows and the ones we haven't met.New 5th Wheel 004.jpg Larry and Donna Keever Oklahoma City, Ok HOC # 1811 2011 BigHorn 3585 RL with 2010 Ford F-350 Dually Powerstroke Deisel FX4

jimtoo

Congratulations Larry on your new unit...Your Heartland family and friends are here.

Load that thing up and come down to Mission, TX in the RGV Feb 9-10 for Open house and meet and greet.. Be prepared for food and friendship.

Jim M