What are your must-have options for a 4000?

loudounrv

We are getting close to a purchase, and I'm seeking some advice from current owners. What options would you consider must-have's for your 4000?

Thank you.

scottyb

Mine is a 4100 but still, Generator, Rear Patio, 17.5" wheels or at least upgrade tires, disk brakes if available, 3rd AC in garage, Larger fridge, Level-up. Another thing that would be nice if it is available would be all LED light fixtures.

rjwarre

Lippert 6pt level up, Rear Patio & awning, 2nd AC in Master bedroom and maybe 3rd in garage, large fridge, tire upgrade, gen set.
Good Luck with your decision.

vakthund

We are getting close to a purchase, and I'm seeking some advice from current owners. What options would you consider must-have's for your 4000?

Patio, level-up, dual pane windows, tires, mor ryde pinbox, genset.

One day I'll put something clever in here.

hjons

I see dual pane windows on list of "must haves". I too am looking at 4000...one on lot w my name on it has single pane windows vs dual...i was concerned about heat loss and wanted dual. Rig has everything else i wanted...will i regret not having dual pane?

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I see dual pane windows on list of "must haves". I too am looking at 4000...one on lot w my name on it has single pane windows vs dual...i was concerned about heat loss and wanted dual. Rig has everything else i wanted...will i regret not having dual pane?

Hjons, some say the weight and cost are not worth it, but others say once they have them they never go back. You'll get lots of opinions, I'm sure. Being in Texas, it gets HOTTER than H***. So anything that helps mitigate transferred heat would be helpful.

We don't have them, but we think our next rig will, because of the extreme heat and cold where we like to camp.

I don't think you'll regret not having them, but you may, at some point, wish you had them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk