What did you do to your camper today?

dlw930

Bought mud dauber screens for the furnace vents and A couple jugs of DEF (not technically for the camper) for the Goshen trip. Checked out the new backup camera Garmin sent me for my RV760 LMT GPS. (Hopefully I can install it before leaving for Goshen)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Well, I guess we can now run with the big dogs, upgraded the tugger: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433482287.729541.jpg

A 2013 GMC 3500 4x4 CC DRW, Duramax with Alison transmission, Denali. Had a B&W turnover ball, so we added a B&W Companion hitch. Moved our 115 gallon tank over from the old 2004.

Getting 5ver bearing work done Friday AM, then hauling home to get ready to leave for Goshen.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Well, I guess we can now run with the big dogs, upgraded the tugger: View attachment 37500

A 2013 GMC 3500 4x4 CC DRW, Duramax with Alison transmission, Denali. Had a B&W turnover ball, so we added a B&W Companion hitch. Moved our 115 gallon tank over from the old 2004.

Getting 5ver bearing work done Friday AM, then hauling home to get ready to leave for Goshen.

Sweet truck . . . love the color!

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Well, I guess we can now run with the big dogs, upgraded the tugger: View attachment 37500

Certainly a nice looking truck. Congrats.

porthole

Retired
Took the trailer to a RV repair shop for another damage estimate. This time damage from a cell phone driver :mad:

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired

Nice!! Congrats!!

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Installed a new RVLock 4.0 that is on special.

I had an issue with our keypad on our RV lock. Emailed them last Saturday. Great customer service from RVLock!! When I change the battery in the keypad it locked the system up. A few short emails and the new one is on its way. Thanks again RVLock.

MagnoliaTom

Good looking truck

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Installed plexiglass on the screen door and then took it to the local auto window tinting place to have them tint the plexiglass. Looks great.
attachment.php

Attachments

• screen door tinted 6-'15.jpg
    screen door tinted 6-'15.jpg
    782 KB · Views: 271

dlw930

Looks great. How did you layout and cut the rounded corners?

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Home depot cut the bottom piece since it was pretty straight forward corners but they would not try the rounded top. They cut the piece to a rectangle, then we traced the arc onto the plexiglass. With a craft knife, we scored the arc area on both sides. Carefully with a needle nose pliers and a hard surface underneath, work your way around the arc. Jim Beletti has a very detail instruction on his thread about modification on his new Landmark 365.

TravelTiger

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433530662.581222.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1433530699.280759.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1433530712.387545.jpg

Well, instead of a repack, we opted for replacing all the bearing parts. Made for a faster process. Tony had a coworker do the work, who does this sort of thing all the time. We had the side raised and tires off, so he was able to make quick work of one side then we raised the other. Everything looked good till the last wheel. Discovered a blown rear seal and some damage on the spindle. Possibly an accident waiting to happen.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Put our good faucet in the bathroom sink . . . installed the paper towel holder . . . have to go buy a TP holder . . . put most of the stuff that goes in the cubby hole in the cubby hole . . . and was going to replace the inside stock speakers with some good ones, but I need to get some different speaker grills as the stock speakers have the grill as part of the speaker assembly.

pegmikef

Nice ride Erika and Tony. You should really enjoy it for your upcoming lengthy tow. Can't wait to see it.

dlw930

Yes. Nice looking truck. It will be nice to have another GMC product at N Texas rallies.

dlw930

Installed a new RVLock 4.0 that is on special.

Mine came in the mail today and is already installed. Did you get the second free fob that was part of the special? Only one fob was in the box so I emailed RVLock and asked when I could expect the second one.

AAdams

I didn't get one with the 'heartland' code. They are sending it to me. I had e-mailed them prior to ordering and they said that I didn't need to order they would add it. Since they didn't they are correcting it. Should be here in a few days.

Alan

TravelTiger

Nice ride Erika and Tony. You should really enjoy it for your upcoming lengthy tow. Can't wait to see it.

Mike, it came from Truck Town in LaMesa, owned by a former oilfield worker from Midland I believe. Has some pretty aggressive tires on it, dark tinted windows and the bed is pretty scraped up, but the Denali amenities are VERY nice. My favorite? Heated and COOLED seats!