What did you do to your camper today?

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I installed a MorRyde pin box today. It is 3 inches higher than the old pin box so I will have to move my hitch up tomorrow to make sure everything is pretty close to level. Right now the whole rig is level so I will back under it tomorrow to see how far the hitch is off then adjust.

View attachment 45265

View attachment 45267

View attachment 45266

The old pin Box with my lock out bolts.
Dave looks good..
Glad to see you've got er done

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
On The way back from the PA rally this weekend, I made Ginger look out the back window and watch the airbag and shock go up and down on the FlexAir. Just wanted her to know it was money well spent. LOL

porthole

Retired
On The way back from the PA rally this weekend, I made Ginger look out the back window and watch the airbag and shock go up and down on the FlexAir. Just wanted her to know it was money well spent. LOL

Get her in the rig for the ride home, then see how well it was spent!

Dock to dock for Deb on Sunday, 225 miles

SNOKING

I did check the calibration of the digital readout on the bench before installing it, so it was good to see that the converter is bringing the batteries back to a nice low float voltage and should minimize boiling off battery fluid. Chris

SNOKING

Installed bowl sprayer from Home Depot today. They had a brushed nickel one. Got the hose and swapped the packing fitting that came with the spray head. Model 58458 sprayer and 58583 house by PartsmasterPro. Wall bracket from Ace. And installed a mirror behind BR door.

In my "money down" thread there are pictures about the hide-a-bed back rest mod. Chris

Last edited:

windviewer

getting ready for ontario rally in sherkston. power centre in and all electrics tested. note power draw with everything 'on' on a 30 amp circuit.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 82
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 86

Ron-Cookie

Well I got tired of minor leaks from the kitchen sink... It wouldn't be such a problem if I did not have to remove the doors to get at the connections to the faucets... A combination of my body size and having to reach way up behind the sink to get at the connections... Well it was about impossible... I had Garry Gilbert, my Arizona Chapter leader (now our Regional Director) help me one time and a few nights later it leaked again.. While back at the 2015 Goshen National Rally I asked Heartland to help out.. They replaced the faucet and again it leaked a couple nights down the road... I then decided to make it easier to fix the leak than to make a permanent fix.. I ordered two matching cabinet doors from Heartland (just like the ones on the other side of the sink island)... I mounted one door so far and I just may not mount the other door (for now anyway).. This door will allow me to get at the hand tightening PEX lines to the faucets... It also allows us to get items in the back of the cabinet.. It was nice to be able to order matching doors and hardware from Heartland...

Attachments

• Pic 3.JPG
    Pic 3.JPG
    260.5 KB · Views: 87

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Well I got tired of minor leaks from the kitchen sink... It wouldn't be such a problem if I did not have to remove the doors to get at the connections to the faucets... A combination of my body size and having to reach way up behind the sink to get at the connections... Well it was about impossible... I had Garry Gilbert, my Arizona Chapter leader (now our Regional Director) help me one time and a few nights later it leaked again.. While back at the 2015 Goshen National Rally I asked Heartland to help out.. They replaced the faucet and again it leaked a couple nights down the road... I then decided to make it easier to fix the leak than to make a permanent fix.. I ordered two matching cabinet doors from Heartland (just like the ones on the other side of the sink island)... I mounted one door so far and I just may not mount the other door (for now anyway).. This door will allow me to get at the hand tightening PEX lines to the faucets... It also allows us to get items in the back of the cabinet.. It was nice to be able to order matching doors and hardware from Heartland...

Great solution!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Hey Ron: Sorry the leak problems continue...Not sure if you can use something like loctite on the connections or not....But your solution will help you get at the problem.....Good job!

danemayer

Replaced the cover for the bathroom fan. Between the intense sun from 5 years in Texas, and 6 winters in the Colorado mountains, they just don't last that long. This is our third.

This universal Camco cover from Amazon fits nicely.

SNOKING

Dan, the last one I purchase for are former SOB was a HD one that the RV parts guy in Apache Junction pointed me to. I had gone through several in the previous years, and had just grabbed another off the shelf when he said there is a HD one available. It was going strong after several years in the dry heat of Arizona.

One of ours bit the dust was a bird pecked at it one time and it shattered!!!

I believe it was similar to this one.

http://www.campingworld.com/browse/...liateid=5193&gclid=CKio-cTsss0CFUVhfgodt44GQw