What did you do to your camper today?

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Update:

I decided NOT to do the Extend-A-Shower, because it sticks out into the bathroom too far while a second person may be trying to use the vanity. I placed the shower bar above the shower component to provide appropriate length for the curtain. I will put magnets facing each other on the bottom of the curtain for weight. The magnets can be removed so the curtain can be washed in a machine.

I purchased a single waterproof curtain with brighter colors to maintain bright lighting and perception of larger room size. It's old barn wood print!

8a55a02e92e657488d6a9af49ac913af.jpg

77643d9028997aa93afd1f5f82dfc412.jpg

fd9ccd57827856d2e657577664d4feec.jpg

Wow, looks awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bones

I blew out the water lines and removed everything for storage. I took a few measurements for a shelf and took the camper back to storage. Sad :(

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
What is their function/purpose? Their website not very informative.]

[Jim: The snap pads offer you a larger and more stable footprint for your front jacks and level up system. They prevent the bottoms of each stand from rust and you don't have to worry about carrying around wood or plastic to place between the ground and the feet of your system. Some really like them and others can't figure out if they are worth the money...I really like them. TO each their own!

porthole

Retired
Nothing to the camper, but have continued my quest to get heartland parts in Elkhart to wake up and give me the needed answer for me to order parts. Going on 3 weeks now.
Along with a very much lack of communication from lippert as to where my ramp is :mad:

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I made a bunch of labels at work yesterday to put on all of the switches . . . will be going out to the Prowler shortly to put them on.

Also going to vacuum and clean up as we just got back Monday from five days in the mountains!

May give it a bath today or tomorrow . . .

Bones

Nothing to the camper, but have continued my quest to get heartland parts in Elkhart to wake up and give me the needed answer for me to order parts. Going on 3 weeks now.
Along with a very much lack of communication from lippert as to where my ramp is :mad:

I know where your ramp is....................................................................................................................... the Twilight Zone

jrdelung

What is their function/purpose? Their website not very informative.]

[Jim: The snap pads offer you a larger and more stable footprint for your front jacks and level up system. They prevent the bottoms of each stand from rust and you don't have to worry about carrying around wood or plastic to place between the ground and the feet of your system. Some really like them and others can't figure out if they are worth the money...I really like them. TO each their own!
Thank you. Just bought them. I also paid my AZ tags yesterday. I may have to come out of retirement to afford this 5er!

Noofear

MT has permanent plates for trailers my 2015 Bighorn was 186 dollars and my 2009 Dodge 3500 DRW is 125. per year

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

rjr6150

Installed under counter lights happen to hit green not my favorite color. Sorry about the upside down photos image.jpgimage.jpg

Bones

Are you done for the year???

Yes for the most part. Kids are in school we have weekend soccer gymnastics and so on. Can't plan anything now. So the only event I have to look forward to is Disney in November.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Yes for the most part. Kids are in school we have weekend soccer gymnastics and so on. Can't plan anything now. So the only event I have to look forward to is Disney in November.

!!!

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired

Yuck. Like I tell Jaime and Ginger you guys need to move south. Jan 1 to Dec 31 is the camping season here. Lol.