What did you do to your camper today?

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Replaced the deteriorated refer drain tube with a section of water hose. Used a PEX elbow to direct it down to the lower grating. I was able to access it from the top vent opening, but had to have the wife hold the drain fitting inside the refer while I pushed the short section of hose onto it. Then I measured the inside dimensions of the cabinet in the bedroom to make some partial shelves.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Spent a half an hour last night blowing the waterlines out with air. 27° this morning. Not a good sign.

Jamie, you don't have to go to TX or FL, just get down out of those mountains...
21ac15bf3cfc6d5477d2e769c3b804c8.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

travelin2

Scratch it!!!!
Based on the traffic and the weather forecast, I'll bet it will be quite busy this weekend

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Scratch it!!!!
Based on the traffic and the weather forecast, I'll bet it will be quite busy this weekend

I can't this weekend. Going to visit my cousin and their new Heartland Wilderness. They are super psyched. Unfortunately the ElkRidge is staying home.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Built some divider shelves for the Queen today to go above the sofa. 95 degrees here so the stain dried quickly!

travelin2

FOUND SOME MORE STORAGE...
Any of you with this cabinet array...
2238a27ce9c44570343fd235277c19bb.jpg

Ever wonder what was behind the panel below the bottom shelf??? So have we. So today I removed the blank panel,
7f767bca2b40b75ed847c0875a9c28b6.jpg

cleaned up the area, and gained close to another 3 cuft of storage!!! The DW said she could move her cleaning supplies from back under the sink there, etc.
7a765680a7f5ca54156a73159075b22f.jpg

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Replaced the Skylight cover over the bathroom shower. The old one was cracked courtesy of a hail storm we had a couple of weeks ago. Hardest part was removing all the old Dicor and butyl tape. Two rows of new butyl tape and plenty of Dicor later we're back in business. Sorry, no pictures. Got carried away with getting it done and forgot to take anything beyond this initial "before" one.
8cb526074df018158d9924093bda2a46.jpg

Nbomar

Cleaned her up inside and out. Cleaned up the truck and the pioneer. Ready to go this coming back weekend in Dover, AR.
855d63ec208407e1c6051f9685976b6d.jpg

JWalker

Well, decided to join the LED craze. Needed more lighting on the ground at night. Do not like turning on the "VEGAS" bright awning LEDs. Thanks to all that gave me suggestions and advice.

mtv5oo.jpg

2h68x34.jpg

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Well, decided to join the LED craze. Needed more lighting on the ground at night. Do not like turning on the "VEGAS" bright awning LEDs. Thanks to all that gave me suggestions and advice.

mtv5oo.jpg

2h68x34.jpg

Need to get mine done. Just been too lazy.

JWalker

Looks nice.

Thanks

Need to get mine done. Just been too lazy.

Better hurry, winter will soon be here. LOL

Looks real good Jamie

Thanks Dave. I ordered the warm white LEDs, but if these are warm white, I hate to see the bright white.
We are going to use them for a few nights, but if they're too bright, I'm going to throw some tint on them and take some of the intensity off of them.

Bones

Thanks

Better hurry, winter will soon be here. LOL

Thanks Dave. I ordered the warm white LEDs, but if these are warm white, I hate to see the bright white.
We are going to use them for a few nights, but if they're too bright, I'm going to throw some tint on them and take some of the intensity off of them.
If you can read the control chip you might be able to cut back on the voltage going to them to force dim them.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I ordered the warm white LEDs, but if these are warm white, I hate to see the bright white.

You could put a dimmer switch on them . . .

I've been wanting to put one on our awning LED lights, but just haven't found the right one yet.

At the LED seminar at the Vegas Rally the LED guy said that all LED lights are dimmable.

ProwlerAwningLEDsUtah-P1020462.jpg

JWalker

If you can read the control chip you might be able to cut back on the voltage going to them to force dim them.

Thanks, I'll have to look at that. I have a translucent black tint that I can spray on them. I've used it on marker lights, roof lights and tail lights.
We are going to check it out in a campground atmosphere. Right now they just seem really bright.

JWalker

Dave, I know you have been contemplating the level up system. Just to give you one benefit. Wiring the LEDs up yesterday and both strands came together behind the front tire. In just a little over 6 minutes I had the tire off. Pushed three buttons on the controller and the tires off the ground. That time also included me walking to the garage and getting out the impact gun.

Just saying.