What did you do to your camper today?

jbeletti

Replaced the 9v batteries in the smoke detector & CO2 detector. The other day I replaced the fire extinguisher I carry in the basement.
Last month I gained a few more cuft of space in the basement
d573194b291c2c7d861862b5e14e6047.jpg

Nice storage space mod Lyle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roller4tan

Unit came with a new bracket, remove old install new. Have to temporarily remove section of faux brick between sound bar and fireplace. Hang fireplace reinstall faux brick.
Fireplace.jpg

Image rotated from original

mat60

Shoveled snow around it.. Had LP tank filled and getting ready to fix table to wall so I don't half to break it down when in transit this coming spring..New TT and its going to be a long winter..:D

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Had LP tank filled and getting ready to fix table to wall so I don't half to break it down when in transit this coming spring..New TT and its going to be a long winter..:D

I filled both of my 30LB tanks the other day and on Christmas Eve I bought a small desk to install in place of the couch along the back wall of the Prowler.

I also am thinking about attaching the table to the wall so I don't have to break it down for travel.

Mine is in a slide so not sure what to use to attach it to the wall.

mat60

I filled both of my 30LB tanks the other day and on Christmas Eve I bought a small desk to install in place of the couch along the back wall of the Prowler.

I also am thinking about attaching the table to the wall so I don't have to break it down for travel.

...Hi..Im going to use something like this...AP Products wall mount table support...I think using this I will still be able to remove table to clean floor exc but not have to break it down for transit. When it ever gets at least 30F I look forward to many projects in our new TT.. PS. I don't have a slide so I don't no if it would be different for you but as long as you find the studs I would think it would work for you also.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Thanks Lyle. Based on your photo it looks like the new handle bolted right into the existing mounts. Is that correct?

That is correct. Same mounting holes. Remove the OEM handle, you’ll see the existing caulk so make sure you seal the replacement, and attach.

Last edited:

rjr6150

Actually more for me than the camper. Have to maximize my purchases before BP changes my retirement purchasing structure from Cabela’s.
New Treager smoker.
811F5478-484D-4336-B5FD-F8E0745D32EA.jpg

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Getting the disk brake conversion done by Performance Trailer Braking. Its been quite a fiasco getting the parts shipped to me, so here's hoping the rest of it goes smoothly.

f6b915eb34cb396737293d38b7189d1e.jpg

Shiny new parts. Had the wet bolt kit installed as well. Approximately 2500 miles on our rig and the plastic bushing were already showing wear.

Last edited:

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

You could use L-brackets to secure the legs to the floor. You should not have any issues screwing into it wherever you need to, just don't use too long of screws.

vakthund

More electrical fun

The interior ceiling lights in the living room went out the other day. Turns out the switch and cable burned out.
Snipped and re-crimped (properly) the wire and replaced the switches with lit ones. Replacing the bulbs with LEDs to reduce the current draw next as the wire is still warm when all the lights are on.
Looking at the rather shoddy craftsmanship behind that panel I think I have a lot of electrical work ahead of me. This could be the source of my many gremlin like issues.

IMG_0243.jpgIMG_0242.jpg

vakthund

Installed an APEC RO filtration system under the sink. Will probably relocate the tank to the underbelly at some point (seem to recall some empty space next to the water pump).
Also added instant hot water heater and faucet.

9c48d2f4e6b9d496d4845d2ef67cad26.jpg
8d583716d62c328f9be726efb7dfcfa0.jpg
2b6f9a8496adf09620cab1a942e05401.jpg

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Added a strap to the truck bed to haul an extra tank of propane, or to haul propane tank for refill.

Heng's 90032 Single Butane Strap https://www.amazon.com/dp/B007HRWI7W?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf

33a59e225a92e7da68c872afb4951cea.jpg

One word of warning, it does not hold super tight against the tank. When traveling with it, it's still a good idea to have a bungee cord on it to keep from bouncing, but this does keep the tank upright and somewhat more secure from the casual thief.

Last edited:

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I moved into the Prowler today...

Parked next to the house for a few days while it is shown.

Tomorrow (Monday) is the first day of showings and right now have 16 appointments for tomorrow alone.