what options to order on a 3110 toyhauler

Hippy

We had a 2013 Bighorn 3010 with 6 point leveling system. Just traded for 2014 Cyclone HD3110 we ordered 5 weeks ago. Just arrived with numerous disappointments that where changed by Heartland and didn't notify us. Don't know if you knew, but the Bighorn 6 point leveling system came with a hand held remote. The remote controlled the front levels,awning,porch light and the sliders. I assumed by ordering the 6 point on the new Cyclone it would come with a remote. It didn't. I got spoiled and looked forward to having one. The other, is the front cover of the cyclone just below the cab. It starts from the front storage where the Gene is at, then raps up to the gooseneck pin area. It's no longer painted fiberglass to match the Cyclone. It was replaced with a black dull plastic that has a fine texture code. I can see w/in a year it would fade. Just rubbing your clean finger leaves residue. Make sure this is what you've seen and what you ordered and not surprised. If you still need info for the bedroom tv mount, Ill be able to tell you tomorrow.

wdk450

You need to think of this 5th wheel as being a large, heavy, vehicle first and a "house" living space second. Quality tires, disk brakes, and independent suspension all add to the safety and reliability of your rig. Many of the "house" systems work a lot better when they aren't being majorly bounced while going down the road. And if you have a crash of your "vehicle" due to tires or brakes, the "house" might be severely damaged or no longer exist.

Cjackg

It's ordered. Build date Mid Jan 2014. Lippert 6 point, patio deck and awning, garage wall paneling 1/2 way up, Updated garage sofa's, under mount bath sink, standard frig with pantry, New graphic's for 2014 , New HD gray exterior side walls, Bedroom AC, Canadian artic PKG, 3 seasons garage wall, Garage Carpet kit, Toy Lock, Correct track ,SS appliances for 2014, Tv mounts for bed/ garage ,I'll get my own TV's. Just missing Back up camera and garage Ac. Thanks for all your input, Mike

Can you clarify what is the "Updated garage sofa" ? Did you consider having the factory install Slide Toppers on the Awnings and a Fantastic Fan in the Bathrm ?

Are there even more items on the "Hidden Option" list that we should be considering?

porthole

Retired
Can you clarify what is the "Updated garage sofa" ? Did you consider having the factory install Slide Toppers on the Awnings and a Fantastic Fan in the Bathrm ?

Are there even more items on the "Hidden Option" list that we should be considering?

Can't help with the garage sofa, but I ordered factory awning toppers and like them. I also installed my own Fantastic Fan in the bathroom. That is a worthwhile option if available. The FF fan is a bit quieter and a less noticeable pitch and moves a much higher volume of air.

alex00

The garage couch is a forced option now. Prior to the 14s the garage dinette was an option in place of two queen beds. Some say get the Goodyear tires as an upgrade. I had seen a list of hidden options for the 13s, but can't find it now. Chiefneon had a normal swinging door added in place of the sliding door. 7K axles were one of the hidden options but i think the two axle trailers already have them. If there is something you really want call and ask for your regional sales rep. Mine was really helpful before I placed my order. Even AJ Jones, the brand manager, will answer questions.