Where are you going for Memorial Day weekend ?

callowaykid

We are headed to Twin Oaks RV park, a smallish privately owned park just about 45 minutes from here in Perry Jawja. Had been a while since we have been out, with a swiming pool and hot tub I suspect we are going to have a blast.

GO DAWGS!

ram_1955

NO WHERE!
Too many crazies out there on long weekends. In the campgrounds and on the roads.
We are leaving Tuesday morning (31) for the St. Louis area for a granddaughter's high school graduation. Returning 9 nights later.

Kbvols

We normally stay at our property during holidays but this year we are going to be at Whispering hills campground in Lexington, ky until Tuesday then on down to Nashville for several days. Meeting up with my brother and his wife has been well over a year since I have seen them.

Going to hit some Honkey Tonks and old hot spots along with some R n R.

HornedToad

After nine months of full timing... I'm taking a break from the RV and stayin' home to celebrate Memorial Day with my family. I'm glad to have the freedom to enjoy this weekend as I choose and appreciate the sacrifice of all the brave men & women in our armed services to make it so!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heading to southern Virginia for the long weekend for our first trip in our new 3611. All ready to go!

5b5dcdce7123e9ccd8271cced4636cf5.jpg

callowaykid

Meghan those Cyclones look awesome! I saw one at Camping World the other day it was a toy hauler and looked very nice, I would love to see some inside pictures sometime if you could post some. Congrats on the new camper.

GO DAWGS!

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Please remember, no matter where you are, or what you are doing at 3 PM on May 30th, to pause for one minute and reflect on the sacrifice of those brothers and sisters who gave their all giving us the freedoms we enjoy today. Memorial Day is a time to reflect on our liberties. Please just take a moment to say thank you.

Kbvols

Please remember, no matter where you are, or what you are doing at 3 PM on May 30th, to pause for one minute and reflect on the sacrifice of those brothers and sisters who gave their all giving us the freedoms we enjoy today. Memorial Day is a time to reflect on our liberties. Please just take a moment to say thank you.

Absolutely!! We enjoy so much for those who served and gave their all. Thank You for calling this out.

Bones

Will do.

Diamondjim

Both my brothers served, (Air Force, Army) grateful to all who have served this country.
Thanks for the reminder Keith, and safe travels to all.

We are preparing to head north for 4 months, as snowbirds. Our first leisurely long trip with our 5th wheel. Bought it in NY last Sept. headed south to our home in FL, DW fell at first truck stop, broke elbow in 3 places. Thus that trip south was hectic and to the point! We're hoping for much more calm going north to Ohio for the summer.
Side trips to Nashville, Paducah, NY, Wendell Mass., friends in VA and then home Oct 6th.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Both my brothers served, (Air Force, Army) grateful to all who have served this country.
Thanks for the reminder Keith, and safe travels to all.

We are preparing to head north for 4 months, as snowbirds. Our first leisurely long trip with our 5th wheel. Bought it in NY last Sept. headed south to our home in FL, DW fell at first truck stop, broke elbow in 3 places. Thus that trip south was hectic and to the point! We're hoping for much more calm going north to Ohio for the summer.
Side trips to Nashville, Paducah, NY, Wendell Mass., friends in VA and then home Oct 6th.
Jim sorry to hear about Faith falling, hope she is doing better.
Linda

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We aren't going anywhere for Memorial Day weekend. DH has to work. But for a very good cause. Taking his band students that qualified to the All-State Solo & Ensemble competition near Austin, TX!

Good luck Cisco Mighty Lobo Band kids!

Then we leave Wednesday for the Missouri Rally!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We're still in Mountain View AR through the weekend. We'll watch the weekend campers come in today and tomorrow and will leave with them on Monday for Platte City MO and the Missouri rally. This will end our spring rallies.

Mike-n-Justina

We are headed to Myrtle Beach Friday afternoon. We are staying at the myrtle beach travel park for 2 weeks. We go there every year with a group of people. We love this Campground. Sites are very roomy and we stay in a pull thru that is walking distance to the beach.

- - - Updated - - -

Mike-n-Justina

[QWNow that we're "Southerners", we're making our first trip to Myrtle Beach ... hopefully the weather cooperates :cool:[/QUOTE]

John and Lisa,
Where will you be staying at Myrtle? We will be at The Myrtle Beach Travel Park.

8amps

We will be in Denver, CO (without the camper). Helllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooo Colorado!