Where are you going for Memorial Day weekend ?

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Hi Phil& Mary! Welcome back. John may have missed you but he found your Fireball.

loganhughes

A few years ago, we purchased an off-water lake lot at Cedar Creek Lake (75 miles door to door). It is setup for 2 RVs with concrete pad, electricity, water, and septic. We leave the Sundance there and have used it as our camping get-away for weekends and holidays. Now that Susanne and I have both retired we plan to do some extended trips. However, this weekend we are going back to our lot at Cedar Creek Lake and avoiding the crazies on the highways. Thanks to all my fellow veterans for your service and sacrifices. God bless y'all and your families!

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
We just arrived and set up. Here is our view and our campsite along the Hood Canal in WashingtonImageUploadedByTapatalk1464317569.295603.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1464317601.625600.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1464317626.077525.jpg

Mrsfish

Rick and I will be in Denver starting Sunday....also without our rig. MAry and Phil, let us know if you're bored and want to get together! Thank you to all who have served and especially to our friend Garry. We know what you gave and we will never forget.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Rick and I will be in Denver starting Sunday....also without our rig.

Mary and Phil, let us know if you're bored and want to get together!

If we had known you guys were coming we would have scheduled a Meet & Greet!

Mrsfish

If we had known you guys were coming we would have scheduled a Meet & Greet!

thanks John, that's very nice of you. This was a really last minute decision to come up so there have not been many plans made at all. Travel safe this weekend so we can see you at the next venture!!

JohnD

thanks John, that's very nice of you. This was a really last minute decision to come up so there have not been many plans made at all. Travel safe this weekend so we can see you at the next venture!!

We aren't going anywhere this weekend . . .

I gotta work on Monday . . . but at least we have a short day!

Miller0758

We were late to book so we're at the MB KOA. Pretty good ratings so we'll see.

[QWNow that we're "Southerners", we're making our first trip to Myrtle Beach ... hopefully the weather cooperates :cool:

John and Lisa,
Where will you be staying at Myrtle? We will be at The Myrtle Beach Travel Park.[/QUOTE]

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
We are staying home. Got home yesterday in the pouring rain to find 3 leaks in our roof at home. So that is my weekend project. Leaking around front door (recaulked and fixed that) and plexiglass on skylight is cracked and it is leaking around n exhaust fan in the utility room. And it is still raining today. Guess I am going to have to get wet fixing it. What a PITA.

IronJ

6f7cf7277f9e7ceacaeef64b2091aab9.jpg

Along the river

Alto NM

sent from space via an invisible beam from a flying metal dish

Last edited:

JohnD

I'm gettin' ready to head out the front door for work . . .

Short day . . . get out at 4 pm.

Nbomar

We camped out on our family farm. Rode out SxS to the local creek for some swimming and playing in the water. Great family weekend.
bfe7d34c0bc6c9335b4582921b4113ec.jpg
829b8bb773dbbf431246b7fee4ca742c.jpg
42940e82da62bae10d13fa2cb8fe8af0.jpg
c1206130f2c910dd58fdd49f7a4ad85f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk