Where are you going for Memorial Day weekend ?

Bogie

Just wondering where Hearlanders are headed for the Memorial Day weekend.

We are headed to our favorite (unnamed) campground in the central Sierra's to do some boondocking with friends.
Can't wait to get out!

Only draw back, I may not be able to get a clear shot at a satellite and won't be able to watch the Indy 500 live. Thank goodness for DVR,'s

For all those who have served in the armed forces.... Thank you for your service! //heartlandowners.org/images/icons/icon14.png

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I have to work . . . so won't be going anywhere.

Maybe I'll pretend camp out in our side yard where the Prowler sits!

ProwlerNextToHouse-P1010699.jpg ProwlerNextToHouse-P1010703.jpg ProwlerNextToHouse-P1010708.jpg ProwlerSnow-IMAG0235.jpg

MCTalley

We're in Wetumpka, Alabama (just north of Montgomery) at our favorite "home" campground at Ft. Toulouse/Jackson park. This is the park we stayed in for four months when we first got our fifth wheel and before we hit the road full-time. It's a favorite go-to park when we're in the southeast since it rarely fills up. Also, they don't take reservations, so it is always first-come, first-served.

Rather than fighting for a spot at some busy park for the holiday weekend, we decided to just stay here through the holiday before heading north and east for the Maryland rally. Also, our son (a current USAF airman) is coming up to spend the weekend with us. We've invited some his friends and some of ours over on Saturday for a cookout.

i-C7zssR4-L.jpg

Bones

Delaware Seashore State Park. at Indian Head River Inlet. Going to be battling Traffic for the first time in many many years.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
We are already on our way to to Kenosha Wisconsin for a Lindgren Family Cousin's Reunion. Three of us cousins are veterans. Two in the Army and me in the Marine Corps. One of my cousins and myself, served in Viet Nam. Of our parents, all three boys served during WWII and one of both of the girls served with the Red Cross overseas during the war, Memorial Day is a very special day for all of us.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
At home around the pool now that winter finally retreated, off the roads, and away from the weekend warriors...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pegmikef

Big Red Barn RV Park, Carthage, Mo., relaxing enroute to the Platte City, Mo rally next week.

Dumboldles

Heading north to West Yellowstone to meet up with family that are traveling from Texas...will make an overnigher in salt lake to break the trip up. Looking forward to getting some fly fishing in.

Dumboldles

Aandaar

We are headed to the KOA at Trinity Lake, CA for the week. Hope to get in some much needed fishing. No matter what your doing have an awesome time with family and friends.

Chuck, Victoria, and Miss Callie

dlw930

We're parked at COE Peoples Creek campground on Lake Wappapello in SE MO. After several weeks of rallies, seeing family and sightseeing in TX, OK, MO & IA, we're taking a few days of R&R here before heading back to Branson to meet up with former neighbors from TX.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
We are going to a tiny little RV Park that we absolutely love called the Waterfront at Potlatch. Here is a picture from our site when we stayed there a couple months ago. This park is along the Hood Canal in Washington State.

IMG_1392.jpg IMG_0108.jpg IMG_0119.jpg IMG_0110.jpg

Rod

chiefneon

Howdy!

We're wrapping up RV repairs in Elkhart, IN. So looks like we'll be in Shippshewnna enjoying the Amish country and food.

"Happy Trails"