Where should we hold the 2014 North American Heartland Owners Rally?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjriker

It was reported at the Goshen Rally that it will be at Bethpage Camp Resort in Urbanna, VA in early June. Don't remember the exact date but some time in the first two weeks.

That's what I was afraid of. I wanted to sign up for a half marathon in Lake Placid that is held in the beginning of June.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

olcoon

If we get the dates we want, they will be:
Pre-Rally: Sunday, June 8 through Wednesday, June 11, 2014
Rally: Thursday, June 12 through Sunday, June 15, 2014

Remember - we DO NOT yet have a contract so this is all very tentative. Hope you can make it.​

This was in post #172 in this thread. Other than that I can't help much!

jbeletti

Jessica,

Roy has it right. Those are the dates we are planning on. Hope you can make it. So many half-marathons to run in each year but only one North American Heartland Owners Rally :)

jjriker

Thanks Jim. In this case it looks like I can enjoy both, as the Lake Placid event is the weekend before. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta

jbeletti

Jim - how's the contract coming along? How about an update?

Karen

Thanks for asking. We're still in it :)

I have reviewed their contract, made a bunch of changes and sent it back in. Ball is in their court but I am not worried at all.

FiremanBill

Re: 2014 National Rally?

June 11-15??? noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

My son graduates High School on the 13th!!!! The one week of the year we cannot make it... crap...

jimtoo

Re: 2014 National Rally?

Your welcome John, I just updated the first post a little,,, with date and location now that it is pretty firm. Hope the boss (Jim B) don't get to upset for me updating his thread. :)

Jim M

Status
Not open for further replies.