Whipporwill Campground NJ

Dober2004

Has anyone stayed at Whipporwill in Marmora, NJ? I booked for Memorial Day weekend and they assured me that the sites would be large enough for our Cyclone 3100 with the garage patio open. It looks very nice and received good online reviews, but I have since heard from a few people that this campground is so "tight" that we may not be able to get into a space with a large fifth wheel?? If anyone has stayed here I would appreciate your input.

oldmannj

Why not join us for the Memorial day weekend at Holly Shores camping resort? We have a gas saver package for the folks who attend the rally, and if you're unable to make the rally I'm sure Carol will be able to give you a site for Memorial day. It's a bit more pricey,but I can honestly say you won't have a problem getting into your site. We've been there in preparation for the rally and the sites can accommodate your rig. There are 6 of us who will be staying for Memorial day so far, so it'll be like a mini rally rally for the weekend. If you'd like to contact me directly feel free to PM or e-mail @ oldmannj@comcast.net The phone for the CG is 1-877-49-HOLLY. ED. :angel:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We have been to Seashore many times as well. Depending upon your site location it can be very difficult there as well. They have some paved pull thru's in the front of the campground but other than those it isn't always big rig friendly.

Dober2004

Thank you all for the feedback. Unfortunately we are locked into Whipporwill for that weekend (paid in advance). We had booked based on their promise we would "fit" before we heard from others. No refunds since it is a holiday weekend so I will hope for the best when we get there.