Why not balance trailer tires???

jnbhobe

I called the local Walmart and they won't do it on the RV. Does anyone have any suggestions of anywhere in NJ that would do it on our RV? Or should I have it done at the dealer?

Thanks!

Just go to a good tire store they will be able to balance them

TXBobcat

Fulltime
We use Discount Tire in Texas or where ever we can find them. Have always had good service and good selection of tires. They carry Michelin's, Les Schwab doesn't but they do carry Toyo which is about the same as Michelin from what I have found out.

BC

lwmcguir

Do it yourself with Equal or Dyna beads
Started using these a few years ago on the trailers. They work great and the only issue is if you have a flat. I keep an extra bag in the truck just in case. However we have very few flats on the 14/16 ply tires. That alone has saved a lot of money and head aches over the years.

scotty

Do it yourself with Equal or Dyna beads

Ditto on the Dyna Beads. After installing new tires on my TV I had a slight shimmy, installed Dyna Beads, smooth as silk. Now have Dyna beads in truck and 5er tires. If not already, just google "Tire Balancing Products" or go to a local Motor Cycle shop, they can order and often will already have in stock. You won't be sorry. No I don't work for any of them, just have used them in past and know they work. You can install yourself throught valve stem. Read up on them. In the event you do decide the "Etcher" idea against the valve stem really works. Read up you'll see:D