Yopper jokes

Mattman

Toivo was at the bar in Channing drinking a Stroh's and watch the Packers on the television when a big tall rancher from Texas came strolling in. The Texan started drinking and bragging to Toivo about how much money he made and how many head of cattle he owned. He said to Toivo in a loud voice, "I can drive all day and never reach the end of my property!". Toivo replied, "Yah, I got a pickup like dat too, mister."

Eino just got married and he and his wife are driving down to Saginaw for their honeymoon. As they are driving, his wife slides over next to him, and he starts rubbing her leg. She says, "Honey, now that we're married you can go a lot further than that!" So Eino drove all the way to Detroit!

dlw930

Going to the UP next month. Is it safe to tell these in Marquette?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimtoo

Toivo was at the bar in Channing drinking a Stroh's and watch the Packers on the television when a big tall rancher from Texas came strolling in. The Texan started drinking and bragging to Toivo about how much money he made and how many head of cattle he owned. He said to Toivo in a loud voice, "I can drive all day and never reach the end of my property!". Toivo replied, "Yah, I got a pickup like dat too, mister."

The only thing that might make this better is to add one word to last sentence so it would read..."Toivo replied, "Yah, I got a Ford pickup like dat too, mister."

Unknown poster. :)

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
What the **** is a Yopper? If you're referring to someone from Michigan's Upper Peninsula, they're called "Yoopers." Those of us living south (below) the bridge are commonly referred to as trolls.

dlw930

What the **** is a Yopper? If you're referring to someone from Michigan's Upper Peninsula, they're called "Yoopers." Those of us living south (below) the bridge are commonly referred to as trolls.

A Yopper is a Yooper who has t(w)o "p"??

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
I know cause I am,

yoop·er

ˈyo͞opər/
noun US informal

plural noun: Yoopers

• a native or inhabitant of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.

Mattman

My apologies. My phone auto corrected and I missed it.
I am a yooper wanna be. Stuck in the lower. They don't know how to make a real pastie down here.

avvidclif

The only thing that might make this better is to add one word to last sentence so it would read..."Toivo replied, "Yah, I got a Ford pickup like dat too, mister."

Unknown poster. :)

You know why 80% of the GM pu's made in the last xx years are still on the road?

They haven't made it home yet....

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders

I didn't know that. I mean I knew about yoopers but have never heard of LPers being called trolls. Interesting. My wife was born and raised in Pt. Huron. Gosh does that mean I married a troll? Not sure I really want to tell HER that!:D

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
If you talk to a Yooper, you might hear it in jest.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Guess Cathy and I are trolls, too . . . as we are from southern Michigan (the town where the big prison is/was)!

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
John...I just knew that you were a just little off. A TROLL....now that is funny. BTW, don't call Cathy a troll if you value your health.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
John...I just knew that you were a just little off. A TROLL....now that is funny. BTW, don't call Cathy a troll if you value your health.

Well . . . she doesn't call me A TROLL . . . she calls me an ATROLL! :cool: