Your Pet Peeve!

mattpopp

Trouble Maker
I just had this discussion with a good friend the other day and it turns out I am not only in this feeling. But this is one of my top 3 Pet Peeve's. it urks the **** out of me when Joe Blow tells me how awesome his pickup is because he can't tell there is a 15,000 lb load behind his pickup. Due to his pickup being the strongest and best towing ever. Because when I tow my empty 18' 1500lb trailer behind my 2012 F350 DRW I sure as **** can feel it. Everything about the driving characteristics change in it.

Look, I don't care what you drive and what you tow. You can feel it is there. There is no question about it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 3 HD

Last edited:

iawoody2

Mine is people at the shopping centers leaving carts all over the parking lot instead of taking a few seconds to put them in the racks.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Like this Bob?
Rio Grande City, TX.

Peace
Dave

Attachments

• DSC01049.jpg
    DSC01049.jpg
    809.6 KB · Views: 125

DocFather

I bet your friend never had to stop real quick-like!!! I am sure he would feel it then.

Great pic Cookie! LMAO

happykraut

I hate when:
1-People park in handicapped spots and not have a handicapped licence plate.
2-people don't pick up after their dogs.
3-slow cars drive in the fast lanes.
And I hate do-gooders.

priorguy

Considering RVers are some if the greatest do-gooders out there. I agree with the shopping carts but more the inconsiderate people who block the aisle for everybody else. Especially on a place like costco where there is plenty of room to not be in the middle and sideways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Drivers who are in a big @$$ hurry to get in front of you . . . then slow down to a crawl! :mad:

pegmikef

I agree with the shopping carts but more the inconsiderate people who block the aisle for everybody else. Especially on a place like costco where there is plenty of room to not be in the middle and sideways.

How about the folks who park their heaping full cart so it blocks access to products on the shelf while they are actually shopping several feet away. I usually just move their cart or ask them to.

priorguy

How about whiney kids in a store.... Dangit they're mine.

GlenStMary

#1 I hate people that drive by my driveway and feel the need to unload the trash from their vehicles instead of tossing it into their own trash cans.
#2 I hate those people that drop off their unwanted pets on my property (especially those failed, fighting, pit bulls)
#3 I second the mention of those people that speed past you, then pull in front and slam on their brakes for the very next right turn.
#4 How about those people that sit next to you in a restaurant and continually talk (loudly at that) on their cell phones
#5 Those people in line in front of you buying 100's of $$ worth of scratch off lottery tickets when all I want to do is pay for my $ 15 worth of gas for the lawn mower

MTPockets

How about the folks who park their heaping full cart so it blocks access to products on the shelf while they are actually shopping several feet away. I usually just move their cart or ask them to.
Ah, shopping cart science. It peeves me to see people shopping always with their cart right in front of them. I will leave my cart in the main aisle where I think it's going to be out of the way, then walk the side aisle unencumbered by my cart, to get what I need. When I return to my cart, it sometimes has been moved... Did you do that ? .... There's no good place to leave a cart in a busy WalMart.

stevenssr

I was trying to think of camping pet peeves. For me, I have several:
1. Excessively loud outdoor music at the campground. I love music, but I want to hear nature when I go camping. Not go clubing.
2. Excessive drinking. Usually followed by excessive noise (hooping, hollering, yelling, etc).
3. Excessive number of people in one spot. Campgrounds usually have rules about this but it doesn't seem to be enforced well. All 3 of these item usually go together.
Can't be all bad, so here are some things I love:
1. Wondering the campground looking at other rigs and getting ideas for myself.
2. Meeting other campers. Love meeting other people with this similar hobby. Some of my most memorable trips are on the busiest weekends.
3. Watching a sunset by a campfire.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
My biggest rv pet peeve is having smaller cars suddenly cut in front of us in congested highway traffic. That gap between our 11 ton truck/trailer and the next vehicle is for a reason!!

scottyb

People who ignore warning signs of an upcoming lane closure, and although almost everyone has formed one line, they continue driving all the way to the lane closure then expect someone to let them in.

Along the same line, people on entrance ramps who think they have the right of way, but do not have the mental acuity to know how to properly merge into traffic, by matching it's speed. They don't understand the consequences of cutting off a 30K rig, that has no place to go due to traffic in adjacent lanes.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I totally agree with the fuel pump cutoff at low numbers.

I have a solution for the vehicles that cut me off or turn out in front of me. Air horns work EVERY time!