2015 Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

Possum51

Well, we thought about leaving around the 5th or 6th and will be leaving from the Houston area. It's about 975 miles from us. Where are you leaving from?

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Is there a caravan from Texas for the pre-rally?

Pat and Elaine Poole

There is a caravan planned of the Arizona HOC Chapter going to Goshen . . .

We just returned last night from the Arizona HOC Rally in Quartzsite, AZ and they were planning it there.

Last I heard they had eight or nine trailers planning to go.

Maybe you can hookup with them and make it a convoy!

There is a topic thread about it here :

https://heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/50503-Arizona-Chapter-members-going-to-Goshen

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Re: Maps for the NAHR Goshen Fairgrounds

Arizona Caravan....we will be using the following routes to Goshen... I-10...I-25 with the cut off via Las Cruces to I-40 then on up.....So far we have 9 RV's coming from the Arizona Chapter,,,should anyone need help we will all be available to assist Heartlanders along the way....if you are on our route and need help please feel free to call me at 520 455 0237....This is a Verizon box phone and I will have it plugged into the truck 110 adapter....I will post when we are leaving and days of travel. We are not currently planning on the Pre Rally Activities and will pull in for the first day of the Rally...Hope this helps anyone who may need assistance along the way.... Safe Travels to Everyone!!!!!!

Link to AZ Caravan Discussion

Last edited by a moderator:

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Re: EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: IN, Goshen - 6/16/2015 to 6/21/2015

I will start a thread for the Oklahoma HOC members to discuss the National Rally and our travel plans, arrival dates and anything else concerning the Goshin Trip. I will also send a email to the members of the OKHOC with a link to that thread.

Good times a commin

paulh

I see on the Fairgrounds map there is an area for trailer weighing and axle alignment inspection. Can anybody tell me if they are set up to do the Correct Trac laser alignments? Also, is there any charge for the weighing and/or alignment?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member

Yes, there is a fee for weighing.
I do not know if it has been established that the vendor will be doing the correct track alignment.

Peace
Dave

jbeletti

I see on the Fairgrounds map there is an area for trailer weighing and axle alignment inspection. Can anybody tell me if they are set up to do the Correct Trac laser alignments? Also, is there any charge for the weighing and/or alignment?

Paul - the document you're looking at is from 2013.

The RVSEF has confirmed they will be at the rally to do weighing. A price has not been given to me yet.

I have a call with Lippert in about 10 days where I'll nail down a few things I want to do with them. We'll discuss the Correct Track checks to see if this is something they can do.

paulh

Thanks Jim - I am interested in both the trailer weighing and Correct Track alignment check so will watch for more info from you.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired

Jim - If you working out with Lippert on rally specials, can you see if they will include the under-chasis storage box? I know you don't have a real input what they might offer but if a nudge or suggestion from you would be helpful. Thanks

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired

Jim - If you working out with Lippert on rally specials, can you see if they will include the under-chasis storage box? I know you don't have a real input what they might offer but if a nudge or suggestion from you would be helpful. Thanks

Yeah, and if your nudging them, how about the new 6 pt Ground Control leveling system.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired

Yeah, and if your nudging them, how about the new 6 pt Ground Control leveling system.

Shoot Jamie ain't it time to upgrade anyway? Just buy a new BC or BH and save the install money. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JWalker

Shoot Jamie ain't it time to upgrade anyway? Just buy a new BC or BH and save the install money. Lol

Wish it was that easy. BC & BH really do not cater to the families. No bunkhouses at all. Won't give that up now that we got it. We did the "convert the couch to bed" thing for 4 years. Won't go back.

jassson007

Wish it was that easy. BC & BH really don't cater to the families. No bunkhouses at all. Won't give that up now that we got it. We did the "convert the couch to bed" thing for 4 years. Won't go back.

Just messing with ya. Lol. Keep waiting for you to sign up for my rally btw. Lol

JWalker

Just messing with ya. Lol. Keep waiting for you to sign up for my rally btw. Lol

We will be in Goshen. First rounds on me.

jassson007

We will be in Goshen. First rounds on me.

Sounds good to me. What day yall arriving? We will be there early.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

And provide (reasonable pricing for) upgrading to auto leveling for those with Ground Control?! ;)

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
If I read correctly a while back, those of us with the original Ground Control systems can't be upgraded to the auto-level system. That's fine with me.