EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: TX, Montgomery - 4/1/2020 to 4/5/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hey South Central Region Rally Attendees! We will have T-shirts!

Jay has asked that I handle gathering sizes for the t-shirts. They will be a royal blue heather color. Design coming soon, but will have the Heartland logo small on the left upper chest area, and the rally specific artwork on the back.

LAST CHANCE TO GET ME SIZES MARCH 1st!!

Heather Royal Blue copy.jpg

Please check out this sizing chart to determine your size.

PC54_Measurements copy.jpg

Please post you sizes on this thread or PM me.

Attachments

• PC54_Measurements.jpg
    PC54_Measurements.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

gasman

Camp Socializer
Hey South Central Region Rally Attendees! We will have T-shirts!

Jay has asked that I handle gathering sizes for the t-shirts. They will be a royal blue heather color. Design coming soon, but will have the Heartland logo small on the left upper chest area, and the rally specific artwork on the back.

View attachment 63619

Please check out this sizing chart to determine your size.

View attachment 63620

Please post you sizes on this thread or PM me.

Assuming these are all men's shirts, we would like 1 large and 1 X-large.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Assuming these are all men's shirts, we would like 1 large and 1 X-large.

Yes they are men’s sizing. These are the same shirts I did last year for the West Texas Chapter Rally. This blue color is only available in the men’s sizing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Hey all, we've got a vendor for our rally. G & L RV Specialties will be there for us. They sell many items, including the Aero Wash-Wax Products, water softeners and water filters, Tank Saver anode rods and Sea Zyme bacteria and enzyme products as well as other assorted RV items.

If anyone is interested in a seminar on water filters and water softeners, one can be arranged. Let me know either here or by PM and I will contact Gary to set it up.

teasac69

I’m not sure about our reservations now. I just realized Don Smith is coming and I’m not sure we can coexist. I guess we’ll try since Vicki is so sweet she off sets most of his beastness but we’ll have to see.

sgtstinger

Hello Jay,

Paula and I are planning on attending the Rally. We are arriving on March 31st and leaving April 5th. They have us slotted for site #80. Shirt sizes are XL and 2XL.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.