'16 vs. '17 Newport - Hershey RV Show dissapointment

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Regarding the OP, I think everyone can have their own opinion. I never would have pictured us buying a Big Country, until this January when we saw the late-model changes to the 2016s. I didn't even consider it in June 2015, when our floorplan was introduced, because I didn't like the decor.

Wait 6 months, things will change.

Also know that Jim posted a PDF where they added a long list of things to the Landmark, that everyone gushed over... and it stated they were keeping the price the same. Well, they have to cut SOMEWHERE to do that.

travlingman

Here is a picture of the available hammock. Also see the outside TV has moved to the storage compartment, don't like this. Always have to have storage door open to watch.

14370218_10153998982804227_2308415812537514006_n.jpg

SNOKING

. Hmm. It did have two-tone walls, just different chair rail. I thought they had dropped it completely. Interesting! Thanks!

Who knows when I was built? Could have been a mid change or a return to two tone walls. Ours in two tone in several area's. Door side slide, rear wall, behind the butler pantry and up the stairs. Chris

Cholo

Here is a picture of the available hammock. Also see the outside TV has moved to the storage compartment, don't like this. Always have to have storage door open to watch.

14370218_10153998982804227_2308415812537514006_n.jpg

Love the hammock rack!! Did not see it on order sheet. Wonder if I can still get one. My Newport is on the line. Agree with you on TV.

Kenneths

Anybody have a picture of the mount they used for the TV? I have a 40" that I keep in there and was looking to put it on a mount.