2008 Southwest Regional Fall Rally Date/Location is set!

jbeletti

2008 Fall Houston, Texas Rally

Join us for some Texas fun. Here are the details:

When: October 17 - October 19, 2008
Where: Rayford Crossing RV Resort at the Woodlands in Spring, TX (map)
Cost: tba (site fees only)
Register: Call CG (281-298-8008) to register a site. Mention "Heartland Rally" to obtain one of the held sites.
Wagonmaster: Jay Coffman (jayc)

Forum member Jay Coffman (jayc) has once again, stepped up to be our wagon master. As such, he is planning and coordinating the second annual Southwest Regional Fall Rally just north of Houston in Spring, Texas.

Thirty sites have been "held" by the campground for this rally so please register your site early.

Last edited:

Delaine and Lindy

Rayford crossing is a nice RV Park, we have stayed there several times on our way to RGV. We haven't decide on going or not, but its possible. GBY...

Heck we don't even have a Big Horn yet but we are close. :D

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Hope you guys decide to come...we've already put it on our schedule. Tried to make the first two and couldn't work things out.

This one is a definite!:D

busted2341

Jim, We have never been to a rally before. Although we are not full timers yet, I do have a yougster(16) to bring along. Would that be ok or is this strickly an adult thing. I have not made any of these yet but would really like to get with other Heartland Owners. I did not see a cost yet. Has that been decided? Sure would like to attend!! Frank

Tom of Ypsi

We will be making reservations tomorrow. We had such a great time, met great people and the owners are super we just have to go back. It is also on our way down to the RGV where the DW made reservations again for next Nov and beyond.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Hello all,
This is great, everyone showing interest in the fall rally already! We had a ball last year, and I am expecting even more fun this year.

Frank, there is no cost for the rally, other than the daily campground fees, and right now we get a rally rate of $25.00 per night. If you want to call in to the park and make your reservations now, it is fine, just let me know so that I can keep up with everyone that is coming. If you register with the park now, you will lock in the current rate, in cse there is a price increase.

Your 16 year old will be fine in the park, there is plenty to do there, a nice pool, game room, workout room as well as other kids that may be there too.

Looking forward to seeing everyone,

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
Depending on the vagaries of the VA Rehab system, I'm hoping to be there, if only to drop in to meet all you fine people. I need to get back into the area to close out a chapter of my life and would like to have a little fun to buffer out the misery.

After the rally, I'll be heading out to far west Texas to spend some "ME" time. Hope to see you all there.

jayc

Fall Rally in Houston

Since we have had a few sign up already, I'm going to start the list for the Fall Rally. Activities are to be announced, but it will be a fun time for all.

1. Coffman, Jay and Stella
2. Adams, Ken and Kathy
3. Atkinson, Tom and Judy
4. Bellnap, Bill and Loretta
5. Gratz, Jim and Sheila
6. Sims, Bill and Ornell
7. Diamond, Harry and Nikki
8. Grundmeyer, Joe and Karen
9. Hall, Cary and Emmett-living at the park
10. Cobb, Ricky and Dee-living at the park
11. Mangum, Tom and Marti
12. Wigley, JD & CJ
13. LeTourneau, Ray and Lin
14. Bob and Sue
15. Curry, Bob and Pat
16. Young, Dennis and Joyce
17. Savoie, Dick and Gayle
18. Sanders, Berry and Janet
19. Feray, Warren and Kathy
20. Gibson, Jim and Sina
21. Stewart, Tony and Brenda
22. Stewart, Bob and Grace

Last edited:

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Jay,
Put Jim and Sheila Gratz on your list. Havent made the reservations yet but will in the next couple of days. I will let you know if they can give us a site.
Jim & Sheila Gratz

osims

bsims
Jay- Be sure and put us down, wouldnt miss it . We may see you next weekend at Rayfords crossing trying out the new trailer. Bill

jayc

OK Bill, you're down for the fall rally.

Oh yeah, and rub it in that you got the new Cape Cod. Congratulations buddy! Hope to see you this weekend.

Last edited:

Joe G

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Jay,
Add Joe & Karen Grundmeyer to your list for October. I just called and reserved a spot. We are new to the Heartland Family and look forward to meeting everyone.

TexYa

2008 Southwest Regional Fall Rally

Hi Jim,
Sign us up for the fall rally!!! :D
We move in to Rayford Crossing in June and we're staying as long as they have room for us. At this point that's only till the end of October. :( Wish us luck on staying even longer! :eek:

Thanks,
Cary

jayc

Joe and Karen, I'll add you to the list.

Cary and Emmett, congratulations on being full time at the best park in Texas! That will make three Heartland products in the park full time now.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Jayc,

Just wanted to let you know...we confirmed our reservation for the rally in October with the park. Can't believe it, it looks like we're actually going to make it this time...keep your fingers crossed!

Kathy and Ken Adams

jfrench

I hope to be there and I hope to bring a Landmark this time. Is there going to be a pot luck :D again? Please say yes..... lol