2008 Southwest Regional (Houston, TX) Spring Rally - Being Planned...

jbeletti

2008 Southwest Regional (Houston, TX) Spring Rally

2008 Southwest Regional (Houston, TX) Spring Rally

Join us for some Texas fun. Here are the details:

When: April 18-21, 2008
Where: Rayford Crossing RV Resort at the Woodlands in Spring, TX (map)
Cost: tba (site fees only)
Register: Call CG (281-298-8008) to register a site. Mention "Heartland Rally" to obtain one of the sites being held.
Wagonmaster: Jay Coffman (jayc)

Forum member Jay Coffman (jayc) wagon master for the 2007 Fall rally is once again stepping up to be our wagon master for this first annual Southwest Regional Spring Rally - just north of Houston in Spring, Texas.
Twenty (20) sites have been "held" by the campground for this rally so please register your site early.

Last edited:

jayc

Legendary Member
Houston Spring Rally set

We are confirmed for Rayford Crossing RV Resort April 18-20 for our Spring rally. I reserved 20 sites to begin with, but we can add more if necessary.

The food sign-up list is on page 5 of this thread.

Come on down! The weather should be good, the park is great, so come on and join us for some more fun and friendship.

1. Coffman#74
2. Diamond, Harry and Nikki - #55
3. McGee, Jim and Bette - #75
4. Sims, Bill and Ornell - #54
5. Hall, Cary and Emmett - #77
9. Urban, Wally - #76
10. Wunderlich, Larry and Trish - #80
11. Hullinger, Greg and Lyn - #57
12. Curry, Bob and Pat - #60
13. Smith, John and Stacy - #96
14. Cobb, Ricky and Dee (living full time at the park) #105
15. Hershberger, Terry and Carol - #78
16. Wigley, C.J. and J.D - #79
17. Bellnap, Bill and Loretta - #52
18. Gratz, Jim and Sheila - #53
19. Talley, Jerry and Diane - #59
20. Weidig, Ed - #97

Last edited:

jimtoo

Hi Jay, put Jim and Bette McGee down for the rally. We will do our best to be there.

Jim

jayc

Legendary Member
Harry, I will add you and Nikki; Jim, you and Bette, and Bill, you and Ornell.

Welcome!!!

jayc

Legendary Member
Steve and Diana, I got you down. You will love camping with the group we have!

jayc

Legendary Member
Larry and Celia and Tony and Brenda, I'll add you to the list. The park has changed the way we sign up now. They are asking that everyone call and make their reservations (281 298-8008) and I'll keep the list of everyone that is coming.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Again...we can't make it...DARN!! We are booked into the Atlanta RV Show for that weekend...we'll keep trying!

jbeletti

Kathy,

Maybe the yet to be formed Georgia chapter will elect to plan a rally in Atlanta the weekend you're there :)

Jim

hankie419

Plan to be there

Jay,
You can add Hank & Debbie Stevens to your list. I plan to call the park on Wed. after Christmas to make a reservation. We just got our rig this past Oct., so this will be our first rally.

jayc

Legendary Member
Hank and Debbie, I'll add you to our list. We're gonna have some fun in the spring....

silverfox

Rates for Rally

Jay,

Do you suggest we call the resort now to reserve? Are the rates more/less than published on their site? Any additional fees?

Diana

jayc

Legendary Member
Hi Diana,
There are no additional fees for the rally, other than the daily park fees, which we get a rally rate on. When you call to make your reservations just tell them you're with the Heartland rally for that weekend and they will put you into a site in our area and give you the rally rates.

Tom of Ypsi

Jay, Just wanted to let you know that we saw the owners of Rayford Crossing at the RGV RV show in Mercedes and they had nothing but good things to say about you and Stella as we did also. Although we will not be able to make this springs rally we are hoping to make it back to the fall rally again. We had a ball and and met a great bunch of people. Hope to see you next fall.
Tom & Judy Atkinson

PS: If anyone reading this is thinking about going but are undecided you should go you will not be sorry.

jayc

Legendary Member
Hi Tom, it's good to hear from you and Judy. Gwen and Billy, the owners of Rayford Crossing have become very good friends of ours as well as business associates that we love to visit. We're glad you had a good time at the fall rally and sorry that you can't make the spring fun time, but we'll be looking forward to seeing you again in the fall.