2008 Southwest Regional (Houston, TX) Spring Rally - Being Planned...

Larry W

Jay,
I have just booked a site for the Spring 2008 Rally. This will be the first rally that I and my wife, Trish, will have been able to attend. We own a 2006 Bighorn 3055. I will mention that on Sunday, April 21, it will be my 57th birthday and we will be providing a cake for all of the rally team.

See you all there.

Larry & Trish Wunderlich
Houston, Texas

jayc

Legendary Member
Larry,
We'll be happy to have you and Trish at the Spring rally. I couldn't have candles on my cake because there was a burn ban on at the time and the risk of fire was too high to have that many candles!

GregH

We're Coming!

Jay,
Lyn and I just made reservations to attend also. We had a great time in October at the last rally and look forward to seeing some of the great people we met last time, plus a new group of Heartland owners.

rcobb

Jay,

You know we will be there so you can add us to the list.. This time we will be true Heartland Owners..

jimtoo

Just made it official with reservations at Rayford Crossing for April 18-21. Speaking of birthdays,, mine will be on the 16th. Looking forward to meeting everybody.

jayc

Legendary Member
Greg and Lyn, it will be good to see you again. Ricky and Dee, you LIVE at Rayford, so I know we'll see you, Jim and Bette, it will be good to meet you, and John and Stacy, you too!

We're looking forward to another great weekend with a fine group of folks.

talley

Just made reservations at Rayford Crossing for the Spring Rally in April. Have been full-timing in 2006 Bighorn 3655 for past year... this will be our first rally. Will be a short trip from Victoria, Texas. Looking forward to the visit.

Jerry & Diane Talley

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Jay, I am new to this forum. I am also a new Heartland Bighorn owner. I wil be picking up my new 3400RE on Wednesday.

I would like to join your rally in April. I have made a reservations at Rayford Crossing for the Spring Rally in April and have been assigned site #56.

Bob & Pat Curry

Eduardo37

The Grand Patriarch
Spring Rally

Hi,

Ed Weidig here. I am planning to come down for the rally. Hopefully I won't have to cancel this time. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

I am going to "The Rally" in Perry, GA in March too. Anyone else going to that one?

Ed

jayc

Legendary Member
Ed, I hope you don't have to cancel again too, looking forward to meeting you.

VTwin, come on over we're gonna have a ball. Rayford Crossing is such a nice park, we have found it hard to stay away!

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Spring Rally

Jay,

I made reservations for the Spring Rally. Carol and I plan to arrive on Thursday. Looking forward to another fun Rally.

Terry and Carol Hershberger

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Did you add us to your list...

jayc
Are you adding everyone to the list at the front of the thread?
If so would you add us also. I signed up earlier.. see post above..

BC

cjbearden

Visitor
Please sign up C.J. and J.D. Wigley. We have reserved slot 79. Looking forward to having a great time. Jay, is there an agenda of sorts put together yet?

jayc

Legendary Member
Bob and Pat, you're on the list now! CJ and JD, I've added you too, shaping up like a good group again.

There's not too much of an agenda for this rally, we'll meet and greet on Friday night at the rally hall (BYOB), the park is serving a breakfast of pancakes and sausage on Saturday morning, and then Saturday night we'll have a potluck dinner, no theme, just a friendly get-together. Bring enough food for 4-8 people and we should have plenty.