2009 Ohio Heartland Owner's Rally

kkamshop

So Mark, should we contact Tall Timbers now to make reservations?

This warm spell sure does put us in the mood to go camping!

SmokeyBare

It will sure be helpful for those of us going to the Ohio Chapter's Rally...
To have a Link for the Campground ... and any other information.... as well as the link on the Forum's portal page.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Hey Marv,
I added a link to their website and will have other information to be posted soon. Being it is off-season here they are not too quick to respond to my emails. More later.

Mark

mrcomer

update

I have made another update to our rally info. We can start making reservations now.

//heartlandowners.org/showpost.php?p=54153&postcount=1

mrcomer

I made our reservation yesterday too. I agree-----let's go camping.

I have had enough of this cold weather and snow.

Mark

jbeletti

I am in! Made reservations tonight. They gave me site 11 (subject to change).

I will arrive Friday the 29th. Leaving Sunday after the rally.

Marv and others coming from Escapade, what day are you leaving Sedalia? I am leaving Thursday. Unsure of the time. Marketplace closes at 2pm but I may close up earlier. I plan to do one overnight on my way to Dayton - perhaps in Terre Haute (KOA). Here's my tentative route.

Jim

SmokeyBare

Thursday Departure from Sedalia Missouri is good planning... we figured to do the same thing. The drive over is more than I was hoping to do in one day... showing my retired age... huh.

Over night where ever... no matter to us...

As far as the route over... LOL.... sort of a bee line over to Dayton !

Marv

mrcomer

When we left Branson last year on Sunday we drove the entire day to get home so Linda and the Kids could go to Guetamala with Linda's brother and his wife to adopt their third and last child. It was a looooong drive but we did it.

Jim, we have camped at a Thousand Trails just north of Terre Haute. It is a nice campground with lots of little lakes.

Mark

mrcomer

Potluck Saturday evening

John and I thought it would be great to have a potluck Saturday evening. If you like this idea and want to contribute please let me know and I will start keeping track of the items here so others can see what is being brought and what else we could use.

I am really getting anxious to get the camper out and the rally is starting to take shape. If you haven't already made your reservations there is still time. If you have made your reservations, please let me know so I can keep track.

Thank you,
Mark

SmokeyBare

Mark,
PotLuck dinners are always a winner with us ! Great way to spend time sharing each other's special recipes and getting to know one another.

Put us down for Karen's Stick to your ribs... Cowboy Beans !

Marv

mrcomer

Mark,
PotLuck dinners are always a winner with us ! Great way to spend time sharing each other's special recipes and getting to know one another.

Marv

Thanks Marv, Added your item to the first thread. I am still deciding what I want to do. I may try my hand at soup beans and corn bread.

Mark

kkamshop

We love the potluck idea for Saturday - I don't have a clue what we will bring, but I will let you know sometime next month.

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
Mark,

Marv

When is free food NOT a winner for you?? C'mon...I'm waiting here!

kblasdel

Thanks for the invitation Mark, but we made reservations for East Harbor State Park for the 26th-30th. Would love to meet everyone. Let me know if you have another one next year.

mrcomer

Thanks for the invitation Mark, but we made reservations for East Harbor State Park for the 26th-30th. Would love to meet everyone. Let me know if you have another one next year.

East Harbor sounds like fun. I haven't been up there in years. Maybe sometime this year will will get up to the lake.

Have you considered our National Rally in Goshen in June?

Mark

mrcomer

That sound great Tab, if we get 10 or more people show up the campground will give us a price break but all 10 have to be checked in before the price break is given.