2009 Oregon Rally Details

Status
Not open for further replies.

shovelguy

Just got home from Winchester Bay, and we had a great time at the rally. We got to meet a lot of really nice fellow Heartland owners, saw some different rigs, ate some terrific food at the potluck, and enjoyed the weather at the Oregon Coast, all in a pretty spectacular setting.
Just waiting for the next rally!!

wdk450

Thanks for the GREAT Rally

Mark and Kristy:
Thanks for all the help, and your work to make this a great rally! After getting the new hitch in Coos Bay, we have successfully made it to Oakridge, Or. and the banks of the Wilamette at Casey's Riverside RV.
Hope to get together with you two again.

Happy RVing!

Bill and Deb Knight

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Thanks Everyone!

Well, we made it home from Winchester Bay today. Its too bad the best weather happened after most of you guys left, but yesterday was the most beautiful day we've ever had on the coast regardless of the season.

I want to thank all of you for coming to our first ever Oregon Rally. We had a great time setting it up for you but the activities could not have happened without the help all of you provided. The appetizer evening was fun and we certainly had enough food and drink to keep everyone happy while we got to know each other. The potluck and raffle were unbelievable! So much food!!!! So many prizes!!!! So many tickets sold!!!!!!!!! You guys are fantastic!:D:D:D:D:D:D

I don't think I've ever seen a room cleaned up as fast as you guys cleaned up three rooms at the hall. Thank you so much for not leaving us to spend the rest of the evening there picking up.

Safe travels to those of you headed for further adventures this summer. I know several were continuing their trip on from the rally to other destinations. I hope those of you headed home got there safely.

See you next year!
Kristy, Mark and the three fur girls.

jbeletti

Sounds like you had a great time Kristy. Wish I could have been there, but I was busy too :)

No successful rally just happens. Thank you Kristy and your army of volunteers.

Jim

flamingknitter

Electrical Problem

So....as you all know - I was having a 12 volt problem. The factory guy said I might have to drop the belly to find the inline fuses. Well - today, at the KOA in Billings there was a Landmark parked and I stopped and introduced myself. The owner is Victor - VixPix on the forum and he showed me where my circuit breakers are in the battery box. One was out and now my problem is FIXED!!!! Yippee.

For those keeping track - I will be at my friends house tomorrow. Pretty uneventful trip so far and having a good time.

See you in October!

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Those little devils are hard to find aren't they? :D

Glad the problem is fixed without all the work of dropping the bottom for nothing.

Would you like some lemonaide? :D:D:D

Travel safe,
Kristy

kathyo

Kristy
Thanks for letting us Texans crash your rally. We met a lot of great new people Heartland owners and others. The potluck was great and sitting around the camp fire Friday night. We are now staying at Beverly Beach State Park up from Newport, Or.
Keep up the good work your doing with the rallies. If we are up this way next year you may see us again.
Kathy and Warren Feray

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
You guys can crash our rally anytime! It was great meeting you and fun to talk about the places you've been. Besides, I might need Warren to be my ride around the park on his scooter! lol

Kristy

dtvista

Ran into Kathy & Warren Feray (Kathyo) yesterday at Beverly Beach. Actually saw 4 other Big Horns in the State Park. Thanks again Kristy for the Rally. Heading to Washington on Sunday to be an SOB at the McKenzie Rally. Everyone have a great summer. If you did not see our Caravan Picture check it out //heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?t=10401.

Dave

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Thanks Dave,
Maybe we'll see you in October when we are in Auburn at the Gold Country after our daughter has our grand daughter #2. Tell everyone Hi for us and enjoy being the SOB while the new Heartland is delivered at the McKenzie rally.

Kristy

jbeletti

Rally thread closed for replies per Chapter Leader as this rally has passed.

Watch the Heartland Owners Portal for upcoming rallies around North America.

Status
Not open for further replies.