2010 3300 RBL Slide ripped linoleum

zorro

I am not sure what happened...The bunk house slide ripped the linoleum when we pulled the slide in last night. Nothing was obstructing the slide...and the rip actually didn't start till mid way pulling slide in and the tear starts in the rear of the room. It looks like maybe a bolt or something grabbed it. Has this happened to anyone else? Or any ideas what could cause this? And the linoleum was not loose. Thanks!

Kelly:(

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Yes it is possible that a screw could have worked loose on the slide plastic guides/slides on the inside edge. Maybe a small rock that was not seen. Put that slide back out until it raises up just before it's fully extended and it tilts up and look under it along the edge. You should be able to see where the tear started and look in that area. Best I can tell you.

MarkL

We had the same thing happen on our 2011 ER 27RLSS. The dealer fixed it under warranty and found that the slide was out of adjustment, causing the problem. I use a pair of slide protectors now to be sure it doesn't happen again.

porthole

Retired
Last year duirng a stretch of 100 degree heat our table leg caught the lino and ripped it. I had run the slide in and out at least a hundred times with the table sliding along on the floor (half on the slide half off).

101 ripped the floor to the shape of a 2" triangle