2012 San Antonio awning

blkdodge

Anyone ever have an issue, when retracting the awning, the arms dont line up between the rigid frame on the body and the actual awning arm. I have to get it almost closed them pull the arms toward the door and have the wife operate the switch. I have been told I need to pull the fabric in the rail where it attaches to the outside wall in the direction I want it to go. Is this correct or is their some other adjustment?

Landmark50

I had the same issues with mine. All I do is when we're retracting it I can get on the outside when it comes up push away from the slide that seems to work for now ,I'm not terribly happy with my awning it Tends to bunch up in the middle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cavo

jimtoo

In the top of the rail on the trailer you will find a set screw to hold the awning in place. (Probably near front end) You can loosen set screw and slide awning which ever way you need the arms to move. Very little movement of the awning will be required. It will work good if one on top and one to operate awning... have the awning about 6 inches open when you move the awning and retract to see if it works correctly.

Jim M