2013 3300CK Blowout Damage

jdog

I have had my unit for a year and have had many things wrong with it from day one. It spent the first year in the shop more than at home. On our last trip one of the china bombs went off and tore up the j wrap and fender skirt ($2,500). I am being told by the dealer and factory that the tan colored fender skirts are no longer available, What? My unit is only a year old. They repaired the damage and replaced 2 fender skirts with a purple/ brown colored skirt. I feel like this product being unavailable is absurd. Anyone here know of this issue that they can help with? Any help would be much appreciated.

danemayer

If you've already talked to Heartland Parts Dep't, I'm sure they've told you what they have available. You might search Ebay on the off chance that someone is selling what you need. If not, you'll have to get the new ones painted locally. Those of us with full body paint have the same problem. Replacement parts are in white and have to be painted locally. I'll be painting new fenders myself later this month.

Earl_Max

Is your '13 the newer colors with the tan lower and maroon accents or does it have more blue graphics.
Mine has the maroon skirts and it looks great with the purple-burgundy skirts.

Otherwise...ya.....Happy painting!

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Call HL service and ask them for the paint code number for the "tan" color. Then have the body shop paint them to match. You are dealing with a trailer....not a car to answer your question. BTW, the old rumor about auto manufacturers have to keep parts for 10 years.......not true. They have them in stock until they run out also.

jdog

Thanks everyone. Earl, I have the maroon skirt. Might have to see if it grows on us. Body shop said I would have to sign a waiver if they paint it as it will be easily chipped.