2013 Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

happykraut

Re: 2013 North American Rally

Jim, those 65 threads were inadvertently created over the months with me trying to get notified. Yesterday I unsubscribed to all of them with the exception of 2 or 3.

tom p

tomp
Re: 2013 North American Rally

Jim I plan on being there friday the 14th and will help big al to park rigs. I under stand that we might not be able to get in till monday? Let me know what I can do to help. Thanks tom padovano(tom p)

jbeletti

2013 Goshen Rally - General Discussion Thread

Jim I plan on being there friday the 14th and will help big al to park rigs. I under stand that we might not be able to get in till monday? Let me know what I can do to help. Thanks tom padovano(tom p)

Hi Tom,

Please get with Kevin on parking. He's the coordinator for that and will field his own team.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Re: 2013 Goshen Rally - General Discussion Thread

Looks like we'll be attending. I think we'll try getting there on the 16th or 17th.

dalspot

We are hoping to make it to our first national rally this year. <sigh> depends on the old dog. Work and time off restrict us to traveling out on the 15/16 and leaving on the 22. Do you pro-rate the rally fee depending on the number of nights one attends?
Thanks.

Karen

Joy & Jeff

Past Missouri Chapter Leaders

Did we miss registration? I haven't seen an email on any of my accounts.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member

The registration email has not been sent just yet.
I am hoping to see it within a week or so.

Peace
Dave

jbeletti

We are hoping to make it to our first national rally this year. <sigh> depends on the old dog. Work and time off restrict us to traveling out on the 15/16 and leaving on the 22. Do you pro-rate the rally fee depending on the number of nights one attends?
Thanks.

Karen

Karen - for this rally, the proration will be on the early days (pre-rally), prior to the rally. For the rally however, it's a 5 night event and the rally fee includes the 5 nights camping. Though it may seem a bit unfair to not pro-rate official rally nights, bear in mind that the overall rally fee is subsidized by about 50%.

Kevin and Henny White

Past California-Central Chapter Leaders

We are planning on going to Goshen rally leaving California looking for some advise as to which is the best route with the most to see and any suggestions on Rv parks along the way. Have never traveled this far and very unfamiliar with the states. Any help would be nice.
Thank you

olcoon

If you wind up going through Kansas City, MO, there are a lot of interesting things to see & do, plus if you are interested we have Cabela's & Bass Pro in the area. If you do come through KC, send me a PM, with things you'd be interested in, & I can help you out. If we are still in town, maybe we could hook up & I'd probably be willing to be a tour guide.

Kevin and Henny White

Past California-Central Chapter Leaders

Thank you we are working on our trip now. In the next couple of weeks we should know the routes I will get in touch with you.

grace1942

Re: EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: IN, Goshen - 6/18/2013 to 6/23/2013

Hello! I am a new member that is planning their first rally in Goshen in June, my question is, what is the process to sign up for the Rally, can we do this on this website, do we get an email from Heartland, any information will be a big help.

Thank You,

Sheila and Jimmy Gosnell

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Re: EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: IN, Goshen - 6/18/2013 to 6/23/2013

You will get email notification.
Soon I hope.

Peace
Dave

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

jbeletti

When can we register for the rally!! want to get a spot!

No date has been set for registration. Still shooting for this month. Members will be emailed when it opens.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired

Okay Jim, time for the big question. Will I be able to get my members grouped together???

jbeletti

Okay Jim, time for the big question. Will I be able to get my members grouped together???

Hi Dave,

I can site groups in the water/power only sites. This is my only "green field" area where no one was at in 2011. We will provide 2 pump outs during the rally period (June 18-23). Pre-rally attendees will have to use a dump site or tote.

Status
Not open for further replies.