2013 Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joy & Jeff

Past Missouri Chapter Leaders
Re: 2013 Goshen Rally - General Discussion Thread

Cookie,

Thanks for the update. Jeff and I are anxiously awaiting the opening of registration since we have to plan our fun around work.

Joy

Kevin and Henny White

Past California-Central Chapter Leaders

Checking Dailey for that email too but I see no worries looks like it will be more like first week in February.i believe I read somewhere is would be open for a day or two for a few select members then work out any problems then open to chapter leaders then those who attended 2011 and then open to current members correct ? So we are looking at another week at least. No worries!

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired

It should open for those that were there in 2012 this week.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders

hi jim......glad we were able to chat for a few minutes while we were at the tampa rv show a few weeks ago. we may have recruited a new heartland member from michigan and correct me if i'm wrong, but did you say a new member can join for the first year free to see what joining the owners club is like? i did say this to the michigonians and they are very interested, but want to make sure i am right. when you have a moment jim let me know so i can confirm with them. anxiously waiting for invite to goshen! take care jim.

jbeletti

hi jim......glad we were able to chat for a few minutes while we were at the tampa rv show a few weeks ago. we may have recruited a new heartland member from michigan and correct me if i'm wrong, but did you say a new member can join for the first year free to see what joining the owners club is like? i did say this to the michigonians and they are very interested, but want to make sure i am right. when you have a moment jim let me know so i can confirm with them. anxiously waiting for invite to goshen! take care jim.

Hi Mike and Donna,

Yes, we have an Introductory Membership type can be thought of as a "trial membership". Kindly send new club member recruits to heartlandowners.org/club and all the information about the club and this member type can be found there.

Thanks!

Jim

jbeletti

Goshen Rally Registration to be open this FRIDAY!

Hello Heartland Owners Club Members,

Just a heads-up for you that we're just 2-days away (Friday, February 1) from opening registration for all club members for the 2013 North American Heartland Owners Rally in Goshen, Indiana!

The system has been programmed and some test registrations have been done. Some minor tweaks to do later today and that's about it.

Please do me a favor and refrain from sending Julie or I PMs or emails about this. We simply don't the man power to reply to hundreds of individual emails on this topic. Rather, please take your discussion and questions right here to this rally discussion thread.

Once you've made your registration, feel free to contact Julie or I via the links in the rally registration confirmation page with questions that you can't find the answer to on the rally forum.

Thank you,

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
Re: Goshen Rally Registration to be open this FRIDAY!

YAY!!! OH Boy OH Boy - We're going Camping !!!

dgilton

Hi. We are new members and we want to go to the Goshen Rally this year. I noticed registration for previous attendees register first. When will it open for new members to register?

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders

Where do we go to register? Will we receive an e-mail? This is going to be our first National Rally soooo "We need help"!
Thanx
Mike & Jodi Vanderford

shovelguy

Hello Heartland Owners Club Members,

Just a heads-up for you that we're just 2-days away (Friday, February 1) from opening registration for all club members for the 2013 North American Heartland Owners Rally in Goshen, Indiana!

The system has been programmed and some test registrations have been done. Some minor tweaks to do later today and that's about it.

Please do me a favor and refrain from sending Julie or I PMs or emails about this. We simply don't the man power to reply to hundreds of individual emails on this topic. Rather, please take your discussion and questions right here to this rally discussion thread.

Once you've made your registration, feel free to contact Julie or I via the links in the rally registration confirmation page with questions that you can't find the answer to on the rally forum.

Thank you,
So, I am trying to find the cost somewhere. Can someone help? J

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Re: 2013 North American Rally

Just start with about 1,000 and that will get you started! :eek: Really I think the cost is controlled on how much you want to do. Most of the extra costs will be from the Pre-rally. But you only have to do what you want and can afford. I believe all the costs will be on the sign up sheet.

Last edited:

jayc

Legendary Member

I think the basic rally-only cost will be somewhere around $275. This will include camping fees, seminars, meals and tours. Additional costs for tours, trips and meals will be laid out and explained in the announcement. Jim is working hard right now ironing out the details of registration and I'm sure he will explain this much better than I.

It won't be long now!!!

jbeletti

Hi. We are new members and we want to go to the Goshen Rally this year. I noticed registration for previous attendees register first. When will it open for new members to register?

Late in the day this Friday for all Club Members. 2011 returnees will be able to reclaim their 2011 site if they wish.

With 300 sites budgeted, I don't expect this rally to sell out. But it wil be big and we will have fun!

jbeletti

Dean and Jodi,

It's $275 for a club member rig with up to 2 people in the rig.

jbeletti

Where do we go to register? Will we receive an e-mail? This is going to be our first National Rally soooo "We need help"!
Thanx
Mike & Jodi Vanderford

Late this Friday you'll receive an email notification. It will contain a link to the rally registration site. All club member email addresses will be loaded in the system. When you log in, you will use your club member email address and it will validate you. Then you start going through the process. Takes 10 to 15 minutes to read through, make your choices and pay.

Chainsaw

Saskatchewan Chapter Leader

It is "planned" for June 18-23.
Jim
I just registered and then recalled reading that we would be charged on our CC for any extra days pre rally, I did not see a space where I could make note when we would arrive. I did book the golf cart for 7 days, Sun to Sat
Don

Status
Not open for further replies.