2013 WA State Rally Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
The Thurston County Sheriff's Office is literally the worst staffed and worst funded sheriff's office in the entire state! But in spite of that, it is a great place to work and raise a family. We do a lot with very little in our neck of the woods.

Rod

. If your Department is as drastically understaffed as the Spokane County Sheriff's Department is, then many of us know that you are seriously busy.

Thank you for doing what you are doing!
Tom

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Wow Rod! You have been a busy guy. Both parks look great. We would go for either one, but the one near Leavenworth looks really nice and natural. Just name it and tell us how you want us to make reservations.

Thanks Rod.

Kristy

For20hunter

Okay, based on the PM's and the few messages I have gotten here, it looks like it is going to be the Wenatchee River County Park on the weekend of July 26h through the 28th. I will let John Dawson know and see what needs to happen next to make that official.

Rod

Last edited:

Phatkd

Here are the GPS co-ordinates to input into google maps or earth view. Looks like a really nice place from space :)

47.48500N, 120.40961W

For20hunter

It is a really nice park. We have stayed there before and like it and the managment a lot. The only drawback is no cable tv for those of you that like to watch television and do not have Satelite.

Rod Ditrich

shovelguy

Okay, based on the PM's and the few messages I have gotten here, it looks like it is going to be the Wenatchee River County Park on the weekend of July 26h through the 28th. I will let John Dawson know and see what needs to happen next to make that official.

Rod
We will make every effort to attend this rally. We are glad for the choice as well. We will probably be coming from the Longview area (after spending time spelling my sister, primary caregiver for mom), and heading back to our place at Lk Connor Campground in Lake Stevens. It will be the end of seven months out on the road!

For20hunter

Re: 2013 Rally Discussion

Update: I should be posting the Washington Rally information any day now. It will be at the Wenatchee River County Park on the weekend of July 26th through July 28th. I will post the Rally and reservation information online shortly. For those of you that wish to call and make your reservations early, you can do so by calling Marylee or Mike at 509-667-7503 and let them know that you are with the Heartland Owners Club Washington Chapter Rally. My DW and I are arriving on 24th and leaving on the 29th. I look forward to meeting/seeing you all there! Again this is just an update, there is more to follow.

Rod Ditrich

Phatkd

We are in! I will make the rezo's tomorrow AM. We are probably going to be there from July 22 or 23 to the 29th ish. Really looking forward to our first rally!

For20hunter

Us too! We are really looking forward to it and meeting everyone. Maybe you can come down to the OR Winchester Bay Rally and our families can experience our first rally together.

Rod

We are in! I will make the rezo's tomorrow AM. We are probably going to be there from July 22 or 23 to the 29th ish. Really looking forward to our first rally!

jessied

Just made our resevations too. Arriving on the 25th and leaving on the 30th. Looking forward to the rally and meeting everone. We are also attending the Oregon rally in June so might see some of you there as well.

For20hunter

We look forward to meeting you Tom and Jo. And we are also going to the Oregon Rally so we will see you there first.

Rod

Just made our resevations too. Arriving on the 25th and leaving on the 30th. Looking forward to the rally and meeting everone. We are also attending the Oregon rally in June so might see some of you there as well.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
We will make our reservations soon. We plan to stay a week or so and may spend some time getting up there and looking around afterward. We haven't spent much time in WA and we didn't get enough time at Coeur d'Alene last year.

Kristy

For20hunter

We are really looking forward to it. It is a beautiful place to be that time of year. So much to see around the area and Leavenworth is just awesome to visit and explore. We are going to be in Spokane the week before we arrive for the Rally and plan on spending another week after the rally somewhere over that way.

Rod

We will make our reservations soon. We plan to stay a week or so and may spend some time getting up there and looking around afterward. We haven't spent much time in WA and we didn't get enough time at Coeur d'Alene last year.

Kristy

For20hunter

We have just posted the Washington State Chapter Rally on the site. Any information related to that event should be posted on that thread from here on out so it is easier to keep track of. Thank you!

Rod

Phatkd

We have just posted the Washington State Chapter Rally on the site. Any information related to that event should be posted on that thread from here on out so it is easier to keep track of. Thank you!

Rod

I'm still a little new here. I tried to find the offical 2013 rally thread and cannot seem to locate it. I have to get used to the site a little more I guess.

Tomharg

PtK: I don't think it has quite made it to the forum yet, it might have to be vetted? But one of the places to look is under"Events" near the very top of the page. BUT, as of a few minutes ago, the date was listed but the rest of the information wasn't available yet.
I know, I don't WANT to be patient! I want to see it NOW!
(eh?)

Tom

For20hunter

It is posted as EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WA, Monitor - 7/25/2013 to 7/28/2013. I am glad you posted this now. This thread is about to be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.