2013 WA State Rally Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Re: 2013 Rally Discussion

I am checking into it everyone. Maybe it has to be approved by someone or more likely, I did something wrong when I posted it. I will let everyone know as soon as I get the answer.

Rod

I tried the link provided and I guess I don't have access to it

Phatkd

Re: 2013 Rally Discussion

PtK: I don't think it has quite made it to the forum yet, it might have to be vetted? But one of the places to look is under"Events" near the very top of the page. BUT, as of a few minutes ago, the date was listed but the rest of the information wasn't available yet.
I know, I don't WANT to be patient! I want to see it NOW!
(eh?)

Tom

That made me chuckle Tom,..Lol. For a minute there I thought I was reading an email from my wife! Patience was something I wasn't born with. Lol

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Okay, when I go look at it, it shows temporary up in the thread address, so I believe that Tom is right and it has to be approved or vetted before it actually is able to be viewed by anyone else. Sorry for the bad information. As soon as it is available, I will let everyone know here along with a link to the new event. Sorry, I am new to all of this and this is not going to be my last mistake made. Just bare with me and I will muddle my way through this. I believe that I have sent so many messages to Dan and Kristy that they are going to block me from being able to PM them.

Rod

jbeletti

It's ALIVE! Went to move it into the WA Chapter forum and another Moderator got to it first :)

Here it is - discuss it here now.

Closing this rally discussion thread, now that the rally date and location has been locked in and setup.

Let's move the conversation over to the new rally thread so all new discussion happens in the same place - not split over 2 threads about the same rally :)

Status
Not open for further replies.