2015 Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Here we are enjoying the Elcar and pedal car museum while on the Collections Tour. ...awesome!

Peace
Daveuploadfromtaptalk1434047274245.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

sgtbigb

Well we went ahead and done, we traded our 2011 landmark for a 2016 Bighorn 3750. Love the front living room and a shower that I do not have to stoop down :angel:. Should take delivery on Tuesday the 16th.

Mrsfish

Well we went ahead and done, we traded our 2011 landmark for a 2016 Bighorn 3750. Love the front living room and a shower that I do not have to stoop down :angel:. Should take delivery on Tuesday the 16th.

Congratulations! I love that model...now to hope my husband doesn't have the same idea.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Ann,
Rich has me holding the checkbook, as Harley was spending too much...So what is it worth to you for him not to make the trade in Goshen??????

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired

Congrats. Did you get the one in the line up of units on display?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Saundra and I will be leaving the storage area about 12:30 tomorrow afternoon. Not sure if we can be there before 5. Our site is NW450. If we arrive past 5, can we just go to the site and set up?

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
Saundra and I will be leaving the storage area about 12:30 tomorrow afternoon. Not sure if we can be there before 5. Our site is NW450. If we arrive past 5, can we just go to the site and set up?
There is a phone number to call to arrange for late check-in. The person is Kevin Wolbeck. I am sure he would prefer a phone call to estimate your arrival time rather than a late night call like we did, Although, they did arrive very cheerful and friendly. They will get you checked in, and route you to your site efficiently.

pegmikef

Congratulations I recall Song telling me you were interested in the BH when we met you at Mt. Pleasant KOA last week.

dlw930

Getting ready to hit the road for Goshen after while. Hey Mike, how's the South area? Sounds like it's going to rain in Goshen today.

jbeletti

Getting ready to hit the road for Goshen after while. Hey Mike, how's the South area? Sounds like it's going to rain in Goshen today.

Like everywhere, South Area is wet, but decent. Some low spots that have water in them or are muddy. Come join us in the South!

GWRam

Anyone willing to share the address of the goshen fair grounds gate 1? Or lat/long. Enroute, just need the final coordinates. Thank you.

danemayer

Anyone willing to share the address of the goshen fair grounds gate 1? Or lat/long. Enroute, just need the final coordinates. Thank you.

Fairgrounds website says:

17746-D County Road 34 Goshen, Indiana 46528

if that doesn't work in your GPS try

1819 East Monroe Street Goshen, IN.

or

Latitude Longitude
41.5807 - 85.8007

Coming from 33, headed east on CR 34/Monroe, Gate 1 is the first entrance a short distance after the railroad tracks. There's a sign.

dlw930

41.58065, -85.80756. Should get you close to the rally entrance

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
There is a phone number to call to arrange for late check-in. The person is Kevin Wolbeck. I am sure he would prefer a phone call to estimate your arrival time rather than a late night call like we did, Although, they did arrive very cheerful and friendly. They will get you checked in, and route you to your site efficiently.

Thanks, but does anyone have Kevin's phone number. I've scanned through all of these posts, but haven't found it.

RRT

attachment.php
attachment.php
On the way to Goshen stopped for two nights to checkout the new Bass Pro. Be there Sunday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    398.4 KB · Views: 272