2015 Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Oklahoma and Texas folks are getting together tonight at the Draft Horse area. 7pm bring your lawn chairs and drink. Love to have you there.

Rex we are also having a beer tasting over at the Talley's place in the NW at 6:30 ish if you are interested. Invite is open to all if this rain quits. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VKTalley

Rex we are also having a beer tasting over at the Talley's place in the NW at 6:30 ish if you are interested. Invite is open to all if this rain quits. Lol

rain or no rain, come on to the Traveling Talleys on NW448! Not going to let a little rain stop us from having a fun time! Easy-up and awing are both out and ready for company.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Pickleball tomorrow morning (Friday) - 10 am @ the shuffleboard court. Come and see what it's all about.

Nabo

TN clan with some of our KY & FL friends enjoying a pizza party get-together.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 20150618_174817_resized.jpg
    20150618_174817_resized.jpg
    747.2 KB · Views: 345

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
rain or no rain, come on to the Traveling Talleys on NW448! Not going to let a little rain stop us from having a fun time! Easy-up and awing are both out and ready for company.

Well if anyone missed the beer tasting they missed one heck of a good time. Malcom and Val were great hosts and we had quite a few brews from all over the HOC footprint. Some were good and others were....well lets just say the grass got watered. We had many just pass through and others stayed the entire time. We also welcomed the heartland techs that hung around after their dinner and enjoyed their company. Also Donna Tinklin was able to initiate quite a few Newfoundlanders into the fold. Word is the our own Jim Beletti was "Screeched" in tonight along with some of our Heartland friends. Lol. Again thanks to all who came, helped and or participated in this event, it was a good time.

Kbvols

Well if anyone missed the beer tasting they missed one heck of a good time. Malcom and Val were great hosts and we had quite a few brews from all over the HOC footprint. Some were good and others were....well lets just say the grass got watered. We had many just pass through and others stayed the entire time. We also welcomed the heartland techs that hung around after their dinner and enjoyed their company. Also Donna Tinklin was able to initiate quite a few Newfoundlanders into the fold. Word is the our own Jim Beletti was "Screeched" in tonight along with some of our Heartland friends. Lol. Again thanks to all who came, helped and or participated in this event, it was a good time.

Agree! Was awesome time. Thanks Val and Malcom for hosting was a great time and pleasure meeting you all!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ILH

I just noticed someone put on a "happy hour" for the Heartland "minor repairs" crew. This is much deserved reward. I appreciate the effort all the Heartland staff of put forth to help out us owners. Things like this make me happy we fell into this family when we bought our first Heartland product.

I too want to express my appreciation to the Heartland techies who did so much. You went above and beyond and did it with extreme politeness. You were also fun to watch as you screeched-in last night!

Nabo

Pickleball game was lots of fun this morning. Might have to have this again next Goshen Rally.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCN2928.jpg
    DSCN2928.jpg
    487.1 KB · Views: 293
  • DSCN2923.jpg
    DSCN2923.jpg
    530.7 KB · Views: 292
  • DSCN2918.jpg
    DSCN2918.jpg
    511.6 KB · Views: 290

Nabo

The Nabos left the fairgrounds at 6 this morning. Gosh it was so much fun seeing old friends and making so many more new ones. Also congratulations to all who got new coaches. Travel safely

Nabo

Special Thanks to Jim B and countless core of volunteers for putting on a FANTASTIC rally.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
WOW...First Goshen Rally....what a treat!!
Thank you Jim, Julie and all the Staff and Heartland...
Super Rally and plenty of liquid sunshine.....
Safe Travels everyone!!
We are heading to Colo for a Meet n Greet....
Dakota and Cheyenne says thanks for all the love....

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Safe Travels everyone!!

See ya in a few days!

jo9463

I know I had a blast these 2 weeks. Not ready to return to the hot weather of Louisiana.

I did manage to learn to Munzee and I look forward to capturing more finds. I've also managed to get Jamie and Ginger walker to talk more southern with "y'all" and " fixin' to"!!!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Sandwiched between Texans and Cajuns, it was bound to rub off on them!

We had a great time, too. Always great to see old friends and make new ones.

Thanks to Jim and all the Rally Team Volunteers behind the scenes to make such a great event!!

VKTalley

Safe Travels everyone!!

Garry, it was great seeing you and Dakota again and getting to meet Cheyenne! She is a cutie!! Safe travels to you and Rick as you head westward.