2017 - Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

plshilo

20170603_171628.jpg20170603_171631.jpg
Great Time at The First Impoto Pot Luck in Goshen. Thanks Jim B & the Rest of the crew for the Pork & Bolonie......

jo9463

Yes i did!
198c09b7f54c2c5f52a99dcab876dbf2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Y'all have got to stop with these Rise 'n Roll pics and ice cream shop pics. My diet is going to be so ruined.

explorer2316

Explorer2316
Counting the days. Can't wait. We will be there, for sure. Celebrating our fiftieth during the festivities. I cannot imagine a better place to do that. Do & J

The 4H campground does not allow ANY campfires. Bummer, eh? Out first time too but we will survive. There are so many great activities planned I'm not sure we would have time anyway.

shovelguy

First time going to the rally and I cannot find anything on camp fires. Are they allowed in a fire pit?

We have held campfires every night we were in attendance at rallies in 15 and 13, in the infield. We eill be back in our spot this year, beginning the 6th. We have a fire pit and firewood. Everyone is invited to come join us.. D&J

J.B. woud it be possible to have the Fairground provide some sort of dust suppression on Ring Road?
Bad now, worse tomorrow when majority of rigs come in.
Thanks for whatever you can do.

Hockster

Bones

Would we be able to purchase a few things directly from heartland while we are there? Like the spice rack in the Landmarks and the small remote baskets?

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Should be as long as you have item info. Such as VIN # of unit with the item or a picture.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Bones

I have a picture of the small basket but nothing of the larger spice rack type basket.

TandC

Directions from Fort Wayne area?
Looks to me like going US33 to IN13 to IN4 or maybe County Road(?)34 would be better than going through downtown Goshen.
I remember a rough railroad crossing on US33 in Goshen.
Comments?

Oregon_Camper

We have held campfires every night we were in attendance at rallies in 15 and 13, in the infield. We eill be back in our spot this year, beginning the 6th. We have a fire pit and firewood. Everyone is invited to come join us.. D&J

Dean and Jodi are great people! Do yourself and favor and go find them and introduce yourself. I first met them at a RV Rally about 13 years ago. :cool:

danemayer

Ok everyone. In the tradition of Jesstalkn, time to guess what Terry H and Dan M are fabricating for the rally.

2017-06-05 10.48.10.jpg

JJnVA

Directions from Fort Wayne area?
Looks to me like going US33 to IN13 to IN4 or maybe County Road(?)34 would be better than going through downtown Goshen.
I remember a rough railroad crossing on US33 in Goshen.
Comments?

On Sunday late afternoon, we came US33 to IN13 to CR34 to Gate 1 Elkhart Co Fairgrounds. Except for getting behind 2 different Amish horse & carriages for a short distance, this is an easy direct route to the campground coming from Fort Wayne. Missed the traffic lights, traffic congestion & construction in downtown Goshen!

Status
Not open for further replies.