2017 Goshen Rally - For Sale Table (member to member)

Bones

I have several items I'd be willing to bring if someone is seriously interested. PM me for details on any item in the photos below...
90d133aca33a7f48d4a45d67c29fcc3d.jpg

King Jack to replace Batwing antenna

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did that antenna work for you? Is is better than my batwing?

Last edited:

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
SOLD...Worked well. Took it off the 3010 figuring to put on the 3270 but not needed as the 3270 came equipped with a King Jack.
Case in point...sitting at home batwing zero channels, King Jack all major networks plus affiliates from the Wilkes Barre/Scranton market 70 air miles away

Sweenja1

If it's still available I'll take it. Looks like it will fit my 2016 Bighorn.

Fender -- Free to good home.

This was supposed to be for a 2016 Big Country, but may fit other brands. If someone needs it and the other small piece that completes the fender, let me know and I will bring to Goshen. ONLY IF SERIOUS INTEREST. PM me to discuss.

View attachment 50288

It's in my storage building for now, so not readily accessible.

Erika

This item was spoken for, but is BACK UP FOR GRABS. It will fit BigHorns with black pebbled look fenders.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I have a used Rand McNally RVND 5510. Purchased June of 2011. The touch sensitivity has never been very good. But the unit still works.

Saw an eBay listing for about $110. I'll take $50 OBO, as is.

No box but has nice carry case, cig charger, AC charger, USB cord, stylus, and window mount.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Have a propane fire pit that works great....Asking $50

Also 2 packs of yellow square blocks that are used...$5 each pack

All will be at Goshen at the 4 sale table.

GETnBYE

We purchased a new heavy duty 50 amp extension cord before we went to our first National Rally and have never needed to use it.

We have decided that if we do not need it this time we are going to offer the cord for sale.
I believe we paid something like 140 to 150 for it.
We will price it at $90.00,
unless you can't reach your plug, then the price will be $$$, ummmm, $500.00!

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
We purchased a new heavy duty 50 amp extension cord before we went to our first National Rally and have never needed to use it.

We have decided that if we do not need it this time we are going to offer the cord for sale.
I believe we paid something like 140 to 150 for it.
We will price it at $90.00,
unless you can't reach your plug, then the price will be $$$, ummmm, $500.00!

We have one Wayne and we have used it a couple of times at a festival that we work every year. Usually in the way but glad to have it when we need it.

GETnBYE

Wayne, how long is the 50 amp extension cord?

I will have Wayne measure it and let you know asap, he is working midnights so it might be a day or two to find out for you. I honestly don't remember and we have never used it so I don't even have a guess other than it weighs a ton. I am sure that's no help and we should have measured before I posted.
Thanks for the inquiry, will let you know.

happykraut

Probably a really dumb question, but are you allowed to have a sign on your table advertising hunting rifles for sale?

jnbhobe

I don't know anyone who carries a firearm in their RV

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Toy1Ton

Toy 1 Ton
Rob at MorRide tells me they have a pin box 2" longer then the one I have now, which I need, If that's true I will have the one that's now on my 2016 Bighorn for sale with 6800 miles on it, will take $400.00 for it. I have an apointment at MorRide frist thing Monday morning June 12, then off to the Rally