2017 Goshen Rally - Mastering Your RV - A 3-day Training Opportunity

jbeletti

cropped-cropped-cropped-MRVA_Header-1.jpg

During the Pre-Rally (Tuesday - Thursday), Mobile RV Academy will be offering an intense 3 Day course that will help you have a better understanding of how your RV operates. Learn in the classroom and hands-on labs using your RV.

Learn more by following this link to Mastering Your RV article on Rally section of Club website.

Last edited:

jbeletti

Follow the link in post #1 to the Mastering your RV article on the rally site. The article now contains links to the training flier and to training registration.

LadyEcooper

Good Morning All -

If you have any questions pertaining to the Mastering Your RV 3-Day training that my husband, Terry Cooper will be doing at your Pre-Rally, it would be my pleasure to help answer them. He is teaching this week in Texas near Dallas.

For those of you who do not know of us..... Our core business is RV Maintenance Training (Mobile RV Academy)- we travel the country while living fulltime in our RV. Terry not only does consumer training but professional, as well. We go to the RV dealerships / RV Service Centers and do 'on-location' training.

Before going on the road full time, Terry taught RV maintenance at 2 accredited colleges. Mobile RV Academy is a privately owned/operated (by us) company and we have been traveling/teaching since April of 2011.

If you have a specific question directed to Terry (he likes to be called Cooper), I will make sure he receives it and will get an answer back, promise! Be patient with replies....we'll respond as quickly as we can.

If any of you will be at the Dallas RV Show next week - Feb. 23-26th.... come by and say hi! He & I will be doing seminars during the show.

Thanks so much!
Lady E Cooper

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Good Morning All -

If you have any questions pertaining to the Mastering Your RV 3-Day training that my husband, Terry Cooper will be doing at your Pre-Rally, it would be my pleasure to help answer them. He is teaching this week in Texas near Dallas.

For those of you who do not know of us..... Our core business is RV Maintenance Training (Mobile RV Academy)- we travel the country while living fulltime in our RV. Terry not only does consumer training but professional, as well. We go to the RV dealerships / RV Service Centers and do 'on-location' training.

Before going on the road full time, Terry taught RV maintenance at 2 accredited colleges. Mobile RV Academy is a privately owned/operated (by us) company and we have been traveling/teaching since April of 2011.

If you have a specific question directed to Terry (he likes to be called Cooper), I will make sure he receives it and will get an answer back, promise! Be patient with replies....we'll respond as quickly as we can.

If any of you will be at the Dallas RV Show next week - Feb. 23-26th.... come by and say hi! He & I will be doing seminars during the show.

Thanks so much!
Lady E Cooper

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LadyEcooper

Good Morning ALL!

We are coming down to the final stretch ..... and will be in Goshen, IN for the 3-day Hands-On RV Maintenance Training. We are very pleased with the response of interest. We have a nice size class now. As of today, we have 11 students. There are still seats available that need to be filled. (at least another 9 or 10) Here is our website for your specific Rally where you can find details about that class. Have questions? My email address is rallies@mobilervacademy.com

We look forward to meeting all of you, participating in your rally and being back in Amish Country once again!

See Ya Soon!

Lady E Cooper

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
My husband is looking forward to it. He is fairly handy for "home improvement" projects, but he is looking forward to the hands-on training for the various rv systems. It's one thing to read about it, but to actually get experience (and oversight from an expert) is invaluable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

The location of the 3-day RV Training will be the Showalter Room in the ECCC building during the pre-rally. This room will be sectioned off from the other 3/4 of the building. Access to this room will be from the back (south) doors of the ECCC, then go right (east) down the hallway to a door at the end, into the Showalter room.

RV_Training_Location.jpg
(click image for larger view)

"Hi-Viz" Bill

Hello Everyone !!!

Please note .. When I signed up for the "Mastering Your RV" class, I learned that it starts at 8:30 am on Tuesday, June 6th .. As a result I thought it best to arrive on Monday, June 5th, but, had to make arrangements with the fairgrounds for an early arrival !!

Just an FYI :)

SteamboatSailor

For anyone out there wanting a little more (correction....a LOT more!) knowledge of how the systems on your coach work so you can take care of your own maintenance & a much of your own service work, if you haven't taken this class you're doing yourself a great dis-service. COOPER KNOWS RVS, & is able to present the information in language we can understand. The little $ you will spend on the class will come back to you many times over. Thanks Coop for a great class!

The above comments were totally unsolicited.

LadyEcooper

Mastering Your RV Group Photo 6.08.17.JPG

A BIG Texas thank you to all who attended the 3-Day Mastering Your RV course presented by Terry Cooper of Mobile RV Academy. Here is a photo of 12 very happy individuals who participated in this event.

As you can see from the photo - we had 2 ladies participate - below is a review from Kathy Passmore.

Mastering Your RV: My husband, John, was supposed take this class, but couldn’t because of a last minute business trip to Chicago, so I had to go in his place. Cooper, has a great passion for teaching and educating the RV consumer, because there isn’t a “Consumer Reports” for RVs. Initially, I really felt intimidated being one of only two women in the class; however, Cooper made me feel accepted and welcome, and no question was considered to be off-limits. Thank you for a wonderful learning experience. Kathy Passmore, Heartland Goshen Rally, 2017

We appreciate you ALL for your participation!

Lady E Cooper
(aka Evada)
Mobile RV Academy