2019 - Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

jnbhobe

I can see it on my phone. Scroll down there is a map
with site numbers

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Does anyone know if there are pet sitters available for the pre rally and rally?

I have not researched or planned anything.

If anyone researches this and finds one or more parties that will provide the service, I will provide a space to list this information.

Flapper

Jim or Julie --- are the spots in the NW section big enough for our 3890SS Big Horn? It's 41.3' with the slide in a slide bedroom. Just need to know before the 1st. Steve and Mary Wilson

Flapper

Jim or Julie --- are the spots in the NW section big enough for our 3890SS Big Horn? It's 41.3' with the slide in a slide bedroom. Just need to know before the 1st. Steve and Mary Wilson

Just now found the measurements....should be good.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Maybe consider an end site as an option if you are concerned. Goshen or Bust

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Does anyone know if there are pet sitters available for the pre rally and rally?

A Google search for ‘Doggy Daycare Near Goshen Indiana’ revealed 3 IN Goshen. Not sure what your expectations are for ‘Dog Sitters’ but this would be a good start to see if they would fit your needs.

IMG_9529.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Puzzled_1

Will there be walk-in attendance?

It may seem odd I ask this however I drove through the fair grounds a few weeks ago and I found very few sites that I'd pay for. I suspect by the time registration opens these spots will have already been taken. No worries. I've considered looking into campgrounds in the area.

Edit. I found my answer.. yes.

danemayer

It may seem odd I ask this however I drove through the fair grounds a few weeks ago and I found very few sites that I'd pay for. I suspect by the time registration opens these spots will have already been taken. No worries. I've considered looking into campgrounds in the area.
Hi Puzzled_1,

Here's a link to rate information. There is a "No RV" rate for those who stay elsewhere. The "RV" rate covers 6 nights at the fairgrounds.

I'm sure you'll find it much more convenient to be on site at the fairgrounds and you'll be more likely to make more new friends.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

You really need to reconsider --- going to the national rally is not about the site you're at, it's about the community you're surrounded by -- the events you'll be a part of, and people you're around. I can honestly say you spend more time away from your rig than in it, because there's so much to see and do. And if you walk anywhere around the fairground, you'll not get far without becoming engaged in conversation with fellow Heartlanders! It's truly a unique and fun experience!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

It’s A-Okay to register as No RV, camp elsewhere and day trip into the rally.

As others have mentioned, you’ll miss out on some level of camaraderie.

Either way, we’d love to have you as part of this rally!

ctuna0203

You won’t find rates any more reasonable at any campground close to the fairground

You have a KOA in Middlebury and Shipshewanna but check the rates and bet they would be more than double the rate the fairground chrges

porthole

Retired

Sent you a text, did you get it?

navyAZ1

Hey guys, looking for the campground map that used to be on the Fairgrounds website that list the site numbers, I'm not finding it? I see the map of the Fairgrounds but it doesn't list the camp site numbers?

RDsStudio59

Hey guys, looking for the campground map that used to be on the Fairgrounds website that list the site numbers, I'm not finding it? I see the map of the Fairgrounds but it doesn't list the camp site numbers?
Not there. Look in the Rally email info.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk