2019 - Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

jimpav

stickers.jpg

Speaking of "rallies", is there a way to get past rally stickers? We are trading in our Gateway, and I don't think I can peel off the present rally stickers without damaging them. I need. 2011, 2013,2014 (Urbana),2015 (Shipshewana) ,and 2017.

See photo. We will be at the National rally in June, so if you have any extra stickers from those years, please contact us. Thanks

jbeletti

View attachment 61533

Speaking of "rallies", is there a way to get past rally stickers? We are trading in our Gateway, and I don't think I can peel off the present rally stickers without damaging them. I need. 2011, 2013,2014 (Urbana),2015 (Shipshewana) ,and 2017.

See photo. We will be at the National rally in June, so if you have any extra stickers from those years, please contact us. Thanks

I have "some" of the old decals. Find me at the rally. Any I have that you need, are yours :)

carl.swoyer

View attachment 61533

Jim they all look to be in great shape. Try a heat gun and slowly peel them back

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

CoveredWagon

View attachment 61533

Whatcha gittin' this time ?

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Will we be notified if our repair requests have been approved or denied?

You should have received an email response within a day or two of your registration. Contact Dave Yocum with a PM to find out your status.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Stained Glass Windows - will NOT be at rally :(

I received word from Richard Anderson this past weekend that Ginger recently took a fall, had surgery and as such, they will NOT be at the rally. We're sorry to hear this about Ginger and our apologies to anyone hoping to get a stained glass window from them at the rally.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Sorry to hear about Ginger's fall. Hope he makes a full recovery. She and Richard are good folks,

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
So I took a look at the attendee list and counted 237 attendees. I thought by now we would be closer to 300. Oh well, we'll have a great time I'm sure.
Mark

kkamshop

The quilters who go to this rally won't be disappointed! Diane McLane and I were in Shipshewana last weekend and visited 13 wonderful quilt shops that will be a part of the Heartland Quilting and More shop hop! We collected some nice door prizes and nearly every shop has a special discount for our shoppers.
Not too late to join the fun. Check out this thread for all the info. Heartland Quilting and More

Last edited by a moderator:
Question for J.B.
Now that we know Richard & Ginger Anderson will not be at the Rally with their stained glass windows, do you know if they have a website, where we could order direct from him?
Do you know of another source for windows if we can’t get them from him?
I saved the door window from my 2011 Big Country, but the 2019 Bighorn door window is 1” longer and 1” wider than the old one, so I can’t use it.

Hockster

jimpav

Question for J.B.
Now that we know Richard & Ginger Anderson will not be at the Rally with their stained glass windows, do you know if they have a website, where we could order direct from him?
I saved the door window from my 2011 Big Country, but the 2019 Bighorn door window is 1” longer and 1” wider than the old one, so I can’t use it.

Hockster

Hey Gary..... I might buy your old window that doesn't fit if my old one doesn't fit either. Can you get me the size of your old one??? Thanks

Hi Jim

The old window somehow got broke in storage.
You better check the size if your window before you buy one.
Is your window frame screwed together, mine isn’t.
My window has plastic clips that lock together when you push the 2 pieces of the window frame together.
There is 16 plastic inserts that go into the inside frame to release the locking clips to remove the inside frame.
No more screws.
I’ll be out to my trailer on Sunday and get the measurements for you, I have them written done in the trailer.

Hockster

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the window measurements Jim.
The door window from my 2011 Big Country 3450TS was 12 1/4” x 21 1/4”
The door window from my 2019 Bighorn 3760EL is 13 1/4” x 22 1/4”
Like I said, they have made the windows larger and there are no screws in the door window frame.

Hockster

jbeletti

Question for J.B.

Hockster

Hi Gary,

I don't know of any website and last I knew, they do not ship product. They vend at events only. Consider reaching out to Richard to see if he's willing to ship: 417-850-3752‬ / richarda1939@gmail.com