8 months of grief and still have to repair it myself.

Dlubeck

Wow I dont know were to start. But the purchase if our 30C Road warrior, has been the worst thing in our lives. its a nightmare from ****.

danemayer

Hi Dlubeck,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. From the subject line of your thread, it sounds like your dealer has not fixed whatever problem you're having. There are a lot of knowledgeable and helpful people on the forum. Perhaps someone here can help you get things straightened out.

jbeletti

Hi Dlubeck,

Welcome to the forum. Sorry you're having trouble.

If you are looking for help from other owners on tackling some of the issues your having, please list a few of them here and let's see if anyone can help.

B-N-Kusar

I feel your pain I purchased a 2014 cyclone 4200 4 months ago and the dealership has had it all but about 3 weeks major problems throughout sorry about yours I wish I would have been more prepared for the RV troubles before I purchased.

Sunset4k

Hi Dlubeck, welcome to the Heartland forum. I feel your pain and understand your frustration! We had major issues with our Elkridge when we bought it. You didn't list the issues you are having so it is difficult trouble shoot here but there are some folks here with a lot of knowledge and years of RV experience. With all of the issues we had with our Elkridge, Heartland stepped up and made good on all them and we are very happy with it now. I hope you can work through the issues with your dealer! !!