A Little Christmas Present...

Uncle Rog

Keep an eye on your account!

Congrats to you who received your checks! Keep an eye on those accounts, when you cash somebody's check you get their account number and with the appropriate routing number you can access those accounts by printing up a check cashing it electronically!!!!

jbeletti

Got my check too. Looks pretty legit. I'll cash it at my bank instead of depositing it.

For reference, Atlantic Research & Consulting "seems" to be legit. I assume they were hired by a large RV manufacturer to do this market research.

The bank name on the check is of a real bank (Citizens Bank). I called them to validate the authenticity of the check and was given a toll number to call to (900-263-4000). Didn't want to pay for a 900 number call so I called Citizen's Bank's Fraud Department number and they verified that the check is valid and sufficient funds are available.

Looks good to me! Thanks Goesphrv.

Jim

BluegrassMan

Hey Guy's:

Boy am I envious at all this free money flying around. Thanks to my local power company, my computer power supply was blown out. I was down for 2 weeks. I could have really used the cash, (chrome for my Harley). Oh well, I'm glad that Ya'll got in on it and it was legit. More power too Ya !!!!!

ChopperBill

Holy mackerel! I just my check! Thanks goesphsrv! Just seems to good to be true. I don't see how they can afford to do that. Its costing someone a ton of money!

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
I am still waiting for my cheque. It is probably in the Canadian postal storage service....
Happy New Year to all
Beverly and Rand

vangoes

Please keep us advised if there is any negative instances from these rewards. I have always been a believer that if its too good to be true then it probably isn't; therefore, I did not go to the site too participate in the survey. Maybe just an opportunity lost, but "once burned".

ChopperBill

Renee cashed the check today. Two crisp 100 dollar bills and one crisp 50 bill. So far it looks GREAT to me. Maybe, just maybe, the bird of paradise wont take a dump on me!

sislv

Tom & Sharol
Great Bill !

Glad to hear you got a check also Bill ! We also cashed ours and from what checking Jim Beletti had done, I don't think there will be any Birds dumping.....Happy New Year to all

Tom & Sharol in sunny, warm Florida

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
Yeah.... our check made it to the West Coast of Canada. Now to go and see if there is any money left in thier bank account..... hummmm lets see, better go look and see where there is a ham radio flee market....

Tom of Ypsi

Cooper,
The check was for a survery, first post in this thread, that some of the lucky people here answered before the survey closed. BTW the survey was closed before I could get in.

Bopper

Greetings:

I, too, have received our check. I did the survey using our winter Florida address and when I arrived yesterday, I asked our mailmsn to deliver our mail that had been held for the month of December. (We arrived in Florida in November and returned north for Christmas)

The mail package arrived today and there was no check. About an hour later, a neighbor came over and delivered the check, which had been in his mailbox by mistake.

Best regards (and many thanks)

Bopper

2 adults and 2 very spoiled cocker spaniels
2006 Bighorn 3500RL

J

jjjelm

We finally feceived our mail here in St. David, AZ forwarded from snowy windy Wyoming and a ray of sunshine...a $250.00 check!!