After market leveling system.

jimtoo

I am thinking of installing an aftermarket leveling system on my BH 3670RL. Has anyone done the install or had it installed? If so,, aprox price and anyone had it done in South Texas?

Jim M

weekender01

I have been researching this as well and found that the only Lippert level system you can install yourself or have installed locally is the Ground Control 3.0 which is an electric system. Cost is roughly $5,000 - $6,000 for someone to install the 6 point system, but you can purchase the system cheaper and install yourself. It is around $4500 or Lippert to install at their facility.

If you want the Lippert Level Up Hydraulic system that has to be done at their factory in Indiana. For them to install a 6 point system is right around $4700.

There are other aftermarket systems as well such as Bigfoot, but I do not know anything about them nor the cost. Hope this helps.

danemayer

Jim,

Tony and Erika added electric jacks to their Elkridge a few years ago. I think they were pretty happy with being able to 1) level the rig with a controller, 2) lift it for service. The lack of an auto-level button was not a big deal for them. Erika will probably see this post and jump in.

Btw, I almost always use the manual leveling control panel on ours. I think it may even be faster than the auto function.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jim, we bought the Ground Control (2.0 system, I think) a 4 point electric leveling system. This had no auto-level feature, but was controlled by remote. All legs could be adjusted independently, as well as front, back, and sides. Not sure if it's still available, it was the exact Rieco Titan System rebranded by Lippert. Tony installed the jacks and brain in a day, and it was fully operational. We installed the additional switch and tied up all the loose wires later. It was about $2700 available from Tweedys and Amazon, but that was back in 2013. We loved the system, it worked very well.

That said, we really like the Level Up on our new rig. Push a button, a minute later it's level. Sweet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimtoo

Thanks guys, doing a little research to see what others have done and cost and opinions of jacks.

Jim M

olcoon

Jim,
We had the electric 3.0 ground control installed last year in Goshen & love it. I was going to install in myself during the pre rally & decided to have Lippert do it. Took them about 4 hours to do it. Instead of bolting the jacks on the welded them. Works just like the level up & auto levels. It's the 4 point & they are working on a 6 point but supposedly it won't be self-install. Each leg has it's own motor.