ATF: Big Country - Upgraded Interior Lighting. BC 3070RE

bigdob24

Will be picking the new BC up in the morning
It has the upgraded interior light package and I understand this includes LEDs.
Question is
Are all the interior lights LED with this upgrade?
Thanks

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
We have the same floor plan and the premier pkg in the BH 3010 and the only led lights are the recessed ceiling lights. All others are incandescent. I upgraded those that we use on a regular basis. Still have about 10 others to change out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Our new Landmark only has LED recess lighting. I'm going to have to upgrade the reader spot lights asap in that yesterday I had one of the readers on and it got sooooo hot, I could barely turn it off without burning my hand. Still stumped about what to do with the dining table light. Good luck.

stevenssr

Will be picking the new BC up in the morning
It has the upgraded interior light package and I understand this includes LEDs.
Question is
Are all the interior lights LED with this upgrade?
Thanks

I'm not sure about the upgraded interior light package, but my 2013 is like the others. Recess lights are LED. I added LED bulbs to the lights on each side of the TV. The kitchen island hanging lights are not LED but I'm going to leave those for now. They have a software white light that is good sometimes. I'll have to look out for a softer white LED wedge bulb to replace those. For now, I'll just keep them off when we get into the dead of summer and every little bit of heat counts. Oh, and congratulations on your new BC 3070RE!!!