ATF: Cyclone - '13 Cyclone 3010 Puck Light Control - Kitchen?

Jimsryker

I have the same year, same model and I can say that it is indeed that small rocker switch on the lower panel, right hand side, bottom. You either have a faulty switch, a blown fuse or bad bulbs. My rig sat for some time, and I found the water heater rockers did not work. I had to actuate them a few times before they started working. Since you've pulled the panel, check for 12V DC and whether or not the switch relays it. I have a feeling it's the switch or fuse... My .02

intored

Thanks Jim,
I checked the obvious stuff, it looks like I'll need to grab a MM and dig a little deeper. Just so we are clear, the switch is this one that is circled?

Lower_Section_Labeled.JPG

Attachments

• Lower_Section_Labeled.JPG
    Lower_Section_Labeled.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 8

Jimsryker

Thanks Jim,
I checked the obvious stuff, it looks like I'll need to grab a MM and dig a little deeper. Just so we are clear, the switch is this one that is circled?

Yup, that's it. Used it last night. Including a pic too. Good luck!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    629 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

intored

Great! thanks for your help. Heartland recommended I drop the skin off the bottom of the trailer and pull the refrigerator so I can trace the wires...pfft!

intored

So I brought my meter with this last weekend and began checking power at the switch...scratched my head when I was reading 12v switched and good ground. I chased the wires to the splice above the cabinets to check power there...once again it measured fine. Feeling frustrated I pulled the bulbs to check for continuity...what are the odds both bulbs were burned out? Well a lot of effort and discussions later it turned out (2) bad bulbs, would never have bet on that :rolleyes: Thanks for all those that contributed.