ATF: Cyclone - Frustrations are Mounting

CabinetmakerII

Having ordered a new 3800, We are frustrated that our dealership inspite of their efforts, has been unable to provide the current status of our new RV. The Sales folks at the dealership report "we are in a blind spot between off-line and delivered". We have been informed that our coach is "Off the assembly line" and has been moved to "Staging" awaiting transportation. So, is it still waiting transport? Is it on the road? What is the estimated delivery date? Surely someone at the factory has the capability to "Know" where things are in your system. Because we have to travel 350 + miles to take delivery, we have to plan our trip. We are not retired (yet) so have to arrange time off from work. Having a better idea of current status makes planning much easier. If there is a problem... OK. We understand sometimes things happen. But tell us! Don't keep us in the blind spot. After all, we are the customers, and your customers are why you all have jobs.:mad:

Lynn1130

You don't say in you post so I have to ask. Have you tried calling Heartland customer service directly?

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Something doesn't sound right. The minute HL recieves an order and it is confirmed. Your dealer can get the VIN# to YOUR coach and the build date +/- a few days. So let me get this straight, your dealer says they do not have any information on the "order"....doesn't know when it was built and now its just sitting waiting for transport?

Sounds like at call to HL is in order. Good luck.

CabinetmakerII

My dealership did inform me the unit was off the assembly line but could not tell when it would actually get hooked to a truck and start making it's way westward. I made contact with Mike at the Factory. He informed me he had contacted the trucking company and asked for our unit to move ASAP. He hoped it would be at the dalership next Friday. We had hoped to take delivery of the unit on that day however we are having some dealer installed options installed as well as a protection package. All of which will take time. Mike went on to explain there were a shortage of equipment willing to make the trip west. All of that said, we will just need to be patient. We know it will be worth the wait.

Something doesn't sound right. The minute HL recieves an order and it is confirmed. Your dealer can get the VIN# to YOUR coach and the build date +/- a few days. So let me get this straight, your dealer says they do not have any information on the "order"....doesn't know when it was built and now its just sitting waiting for transport?

Sounds like at call to HL is in order. Good luck.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
To be blunt...save your money on the "protection" package. It's a waste of money. You can get rattle cans of "scotch guard" at Lowes or HD. Nothing that is put on the outside will do any better than a coat of wax once a year. Most of this stuff is nothing but a scam and a big money maker for the dealer. JMHO

jnbhobe

To be blunt...save your money on the "protection" package. It's a waste of money. You can get rattle cans of "scotch guard" at Lowes or HD. Nothing that is put on the outside will do any better than a coat of wax once a year. Most of this stuff is nothing but a scam and a big money maker for the dealer. JMHO

What Bob said for sure!!!!!